The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Red face Thank you to all those on this Forum!

Hello all,

Just a quick "Thank You" to everyone out there that responded to my post about "Where to look for a good Hunter prospect."

I really appreciate all the private messages and info on who/where to look! In the end, I bought a filly on Monday that I had found on Warmbloods-for-sale.com.

I ended-up buying a 7 month old to get the quality I was searching for, at a price that wouldn't brake the bank! Bottom line, I compromised and got one younger than I ever thought I would, but I am so happy! She's an awesome youngster and I can raise her up the way I feel is right.

Thank you especially to Ronda Stavisky at Rising Star Farm for your honesty with regard to her temperment and size and for making this lovely young girl financially attainable to the vast majority of us ami riders out there!

9 members found this post helpful.

Smile

Congratulations!!!! But you know until we see pics (hint) we don't believe a word you say (wink)!!

2 members found this post helpful.

It is gratifying to see that your inquiry on this BB has led to satisfaction of your wishes- we wish you great success and agree- photos are requested!
    Sakura Hill Farm
    Now on Facebook

Young and developing horses for A-circuit jumper and hunter rings.

1 members found this post helpful.

Congratulations! Glad it worked out so well for you!
    Equine-Reproduction.com Now offering one on one customized training!
    Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program, Inc. A 501(c)(3) non-profit charity

I will post pics as soon as she gets a good bath and sheds her winter woolies
    Her info/baby pics are on Rising Star Farm's website if you can't wait! It's in the 30's here and been raining so body clipping is out of the question till Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntorun View Post
    I will post pics as soon as she gets a good bath and sheds her winter woolies
    Her info/baby pics are on Rising Star Farm's website if you can't wait! It's in the 30's here and been raining so body clipping is out of the question till Spring.
    there's more than one 7 month old filly on Rising Star's website and none of them say sold, so WHICH one did you get?? inquiring minds (read nosy) want to know, LOL

Apologies! The website is currently being updated, but it's taking a while since all of the new stallions have to be added. Happily all of the 2012 foals have been sold.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lexie trot.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	37336

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rolex R 5_20 d.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	37337Borntorun purchased Rolex R. I really enjoyed working with her and it was really a pleasure to be able to send "Lexie" off to such a great home

2 members found this post helpful.

thanks for the update Rising Star, and CONGRATS borntorun!!!

Congratulations Borntorun and risingstarfarm! It is great when the message forums comes together to help connect people and horses.
    Lorelei Farm - Welsh and Riding Ponies - Visit us on Facebook!
    Breeding show quality Welsh Ponies for hunters, dressage and driving!

1 members found this post helpful.