The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
    Triangle Area, NC

Default BO (couple) Xmas gift under $100

I'm just not feeling my original gift idea of a food and booze basket. I want to get them something they both will enjoy that's not a gift certificate that I can pull off before Christmas (think order on amazon)
    The husband is former corporate guy who grew up a farmer, then decided to change the family business to boarding and now runs the facility full time. He listens to everyone's suggestions and has added all sorts of amenities at their request.
    The wife is a sweet farmers daughter that treats every boarder like guests over for dinner. She decorates the barn like a house with cute wall hangings and nicnacs, puts up a tree in the aisle for Christmas, and all winter long there is baked goods, cider, hot chocolate, tea and coffee to keep you warm.
    They both treat our horses like family.
    They own three horses; his gelding, her old mare, and the mares daughter that they waffle around on selling.

What would you get this sweet couple for Christmas to show your appreciation. They do not need a vacation, or a barn chore voucher.
    chaque pas est fait ensemble

What about a spa basket? You could include a cute little note that says, "you always spoil the horses, now it's time we do the sam for you!" or something like that.

nw ct

Pair of tickets for an upcoming concert/event in the area?