I haven't posted in a while and just wanted everyone to know how awesome my Ottb Frank is doing who I got in March. We spent the summer just getting to know one another and lots of trail riding. He is such a smart and willing boy it didnt take long before we were blazen new trails. Not having an arena put a damper on real ring work but we at least could build a bond. By the end of summer he had gone to the mountains, competed in two hunter paces (the last one we went thru water, went up the Bn bank and over the Bn ditch and he acted like he had done it his whole life. We trained with a friend who competes in endurance riding and rode in a clinic with dressage instructor Francesca (who taught us a lot and was impressed with his long strides now to teach him to go small) all in all my boy has been everything I could have wanted and more and beside getting a bruised hoof he has has been sound as ever! He screams class and he knows it. I'm a lucky girl, here is a picture of us jumping at the pace not bad for no real training
http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo....ser=1424713610