The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am immensely pleased with them right now - I recently sent back my 2 month old Premier Special Eq saddle for them to look at because it seemed to me that an unseemly amount of dye was coming off when I cleaned it, and today, about a week and a half later, I got a brand new one that they had pre-cleaned to make sure the dye was set! Now that's pretty damn awesome IMO!

Default I love Dover too!

I also have had positive experiences at Dover. A few years ago one of their salesperson's spent what seemed hours with me helping me find the perfect Charles Owen helmet. I realized I had never had a perfect fit before because no one had bothered to take the time. I had the same experience with half chaps. A friend and I spent an hour at Rick's Heritage in West Chester finding a pair that fit, and not a single person asked if we needed help, but when we went to Dover's in Hockessin they helped us both find the perfect fit and offered to order (and ship to us for free) anything they didn't have in stock. They're awesome!!!