The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nope - not their normal MO. I ordered from them around same time and just received order - they shipped within 2 days of getting the order. Of course - NONE of my items were back ordered.
    Sandy in Fla.

I did my order on 11/23 and still no tracking number, no update... nada. The last time I ordered, it took longer than usual, but not THIS long.

My order, which was placed on BF never showed up on my account. I waited a few day then called, Tuesday I think. It still wasn't showing up but it arrived on Wed. Never did pop back in to my account to make sure it was there.

I did get the Sissel cloth, haven't tried that on the beasts yet. I was a little worried about making a stink with this order as I had used the old 50% off code ;-)
    Last edited by 2BayPonies; Dec. 6, 2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Yea, I got some great deals too. Well, "got" is relative. Ordered, anyway.

I've ordered from horseloverz several times. It's never a quick proposition. Every single order, it's been a 4 to 5 day wait from the time I order to the time my order ships. It's caused major snags for me as I'll order something needed for a horse show in say a week and a half and suddenly I'm packing for a show in a couple of days and it hasn't arrived. I've pretty much given up using horseloverz for anything I actually NEED. Just things I "want" and it has to be a heck of a deal compared to everywhere else I buy it.

I hate horseloverz. they totally screwed up an order at least once and take forever..... I try to avoid them if I can.

I am in love love love with Horze dressage saddle pads.... I have 5 pads now LOL.... gloves, leads, socks, love them all!

1 members found this post helpful.

I finally got an email from them this morning. They said that one of my items is back ordered. It has taken them three weeks to figure out that they do not have one of my items? They did give me several options to resolve. At least, I now know why I have not received my order.
    When in Doubt, let your horse do the Thinking!

^ That's ridiculous. To me that says "you don't have a good enough computer system to monitor inventory".

I ordered from them on Black Friday and received my order on Dec 4 and I live in Ontario Canada. Last time I ordered they were quick getting it to me as well.

Mine usually ship within 2-3 days. I've never received a tracking # from them. It usually takes a week for them to show up for me, but I am on the West Coast. I have had one order be delayed when what I had purchased was backordered, and it did take quite a while for that to show up.

I've never gotten an order from them in less than 10 days- and one nightmare order took almost 9 weeks. :/ I did order on black friday, including a cactus cloth- and they all arrived yesterday.
    ~Former Pet Store Manager (10yrs)
    ~Vintage Toy Dealer (rememberswhen.us)
    ~Vet Tech Student
    Mom to : 1 Horse, 4 Dogs, 3 Cats, 6 (Former) Stepkids

I just ordered on Nov 17th from HorseLoverZ. My package was not sent out until Dec3rd and I just received it yesterday. So yes it can take a while!
    Cindy's Warmbloods
    www.cindyswarmbloods.com Cindy's Warmbloods
    www.facebook.com/CindysWarmbloods Join Us on Facebook for latest updates!

I've always gotten my Horseloverz orders promptly shipped and delivered, usually a week or so between ordering and delivery. A few friends at my barn have been less than fortunate however, and have waited 2+ weeks. One is also in the same boat about the cyber Monday order, but I think it's finally in the mail.

I've also visited the store myself 2 or 3 times. It's a big warehouse with the front part set up like a tack store and the back is the warehouse part where you can't go. Every time I'm there they are always hard at work pulling orders from the back. I tried on some breeches and they weren't the right size and I was told I would have to order through the website, as the breeches weren't in stock in the back warehouse. That being said, they handed me a $5 off coupon and the lady gave me her name so that I wouldn't have to pay shipping.

I think overall they are a great company, they might just need to consolidate their supplies or create a better inventory system in order to avoid confusion and be more organized.

Bottom line: will I order from them again? Of course
    My OTTB and Finger Lakes Finest, Sunny Boy 'n Ben E and the old man, Salvator.

Check out Second Chance Thoroughbreds and like us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by spacytracy View Post
    ^ That's ridiculous. To me that says "you don't have a good enough computer system to monitor inventory".
    Although they're not UP FRONT about this...

The only have some merchandise in stock. The rest they advertise as though they have it themselves, but they don't. When you order, THEN the turn around and order it from the supplier. Apparently they're pretty lax about updating information, so when a supplier runs out of an item/discontinues it/is backstocking, Horselozers don't update the website. They just go ahead and let people order it anyway. And either wait forever (with no update) for their order or, eventually, they tell the customer the item is sold out.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Well, my order shipped last night, and I got it today! Like I said, I'm only an hour.

I'm glad to have gotten it, I still think a week and a half is a little silly, without explanation (until I prompted for it)

What I don't like about their site is that you can find the exact same item 3 different times, with 3 different prices.