The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by horsegirl1 View Post
    ..... I wouldnt believe anything you read on this forum.

And yet, my dear, you ask us to believe you. Well bless your heart.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

7 members found this post helpful.

I think it is unlikely that you would know all their customers.
    I think it is highly unlikely that you would know all about their business practices and clients if you were just an unbiased, uninvolved customer.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.

3 members found this post helpful.

I dont understand how you can say that. They sell all over the country and even do exports. I think it is unlikely that you would know all their customers. I undstand there are some competitors that are trying to hurt them. Anyway, I disagree... goodbye
    LOL Hello train wreck welcome back. How many alters do you have? I guess changing the name from Churchill Hunt Club to Churchill Throughbreds didnt work for you now did it?
    Last edited by evntr5218; Jan. 10, 2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: typo :)

2 members found this post helpful.

I dont understand how you can say that. They sell all over the country and even do exports. I think it is unlikely that you would know all their customers. I undstand there are some competitors that are trying to hurt them. Anyway, I disagree... goodbye
    That doesn't mean sh!t.
    There's coffee in that nebula.

Oh look, the thread I never would have seen if horsegirl1 had not started that thread that screamed to look at it. Now I know a place to avoid.

10 members found this post helpful.

Let us know when the book gets published. We'll be waiting.
    Caitlin
    *OMGiH I Loff my Mare* and *My Saddlebred Can Do Anything Your Horse Can Do*
    http://community.webshots.com/user/redmare01

1 members found this post helpful.

Geee... didn't the owner of Churchill Hunt club post those exact same links the last time she posted...??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes the "hosegirl" doth protest too much.

But for the record... Just because you sell all over the country doesn't indicate quality. Need proof... See the Dollar Store chains. They too sell nationwide.

Emily
    "Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all." ~2001 The Princess Diaries

not only does she sell all over the country and exports but dont forget in her previous posts she told us all how she was asked to represent canada in the olympics but she turned them down
    i am quite curious though about the "wonderful mail order program" she says they offer. does that mean she ships your horse in bubble wrap?
    [http://churchillthoroughbreds.com/Ho...uiry_Form.html
    Last edited by evntr5218; Jan. 11, 2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: added link

Honestly, all I had to do was watch some of their videos online of horses being ridden on the forehand and in waayyy too tight draw reins to know that I wasn't interested in buying from them. It's sad, because I liked a few of their horses, but going to racetrack to bad "retraining" creates a train wreck of a horse. I've had a few, and it took forever to fix. I've gone through New Vocations and had a great experience.

Yesterday, HorseGirl1 started a thread on behalf of Churchill Thoroughbreds that got shut down quickly by the moderator. She included the two links there that appear in her post on this thread. Although I'd love to pull up in front of the computer with a glass of wine & a bowl of popcorn and wach it all fly again, I think the moderator ought to look into this one, too. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Xctrygirl View Post
    Geee... didn't the owner of Churchill Hunt club post those exact same links the last time she posted...??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes the "hosegirl" doth protest too much.

But for the record... Just because you sell all over the country doesn't indicate quality. Need proof... See the Dollar Store chains. They too sell nationwide.

Emily

You know I take offence in you slamming the Dollar Store like that.....and comparing them to Churchill TB's....sheesh..... ;-)

I do believe that the OP's question was answered within the thread, and to prevent this from spiraling downward, I'm going to click closed.

Mod 3