The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drmgncolor View Post
    I'll take your Arabian Piaffe and and raise you... some people call it a "spook and turn", but I prefer "Saddlebred Piroutte." And I'll teach that one for free.
    Thanks but no thanks!!!! I'm blessed that both "spook in place" and I'm VERY happy to keep it that way!!!

2 members found this post helpful.

Wow, 19 pages of making me giggle and laugh. So nice on a night of dealing with an 8 month old with a cold by myself since the hubby is working out of town.

Hi, I'm Jen. I am still a Rider, but not 25 anymore.

1 members found this post helpful.

OK, Dee = a nickname I was given by a friend in racing a long time ago because of my first initial
    Thbd....I think that is self explanatory

If this thread were to have an official song, it would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ
    Founder of the I LOFF my worrywart TB clique!
    Official member of the "I Sing Silly Songs to My Animals!" Clique
    http://wilddiamondintherough.blogspot.ca/

Originally Posted by axl
    I knew about Lex, but I really thought Bluey and oliverreed were men a well. See u at x: holy nut balls Batman!

Ok, I know I don't have a good ear for English, but I thought Bluey was definitely a female name.
    I can't imagine a man called Bluey.
    To me, it sounds too cutesy for a male.

I know of this teleportation, with a NSH it's usually followed by a haughty laugh directed at me laying on the ground :-O

3 members found this post helpful.

I can only think of one reason why a man would be called Bluey... and I really don't know if that's something he would like announced via forum SN....
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

13 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by buck22 View Post
    mother of pearl I can't quite decide if thats revolting... or intriguing. Hmmm.
    the groom's name was Dill. Thank goodness it wasn't Dick.

11 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by katarine View Post
    the groom's name was Dill. Thank goodness it wasn't Dick.
    I think my cat just had a heart attack when I did that overzealous shrieking laugh thing that happens when I'm reading these threads.
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"

7 members found this post helpful.

Why do these threads always start during the week? Am I the only one here that has to work for a living? I'm going to have to ask all you bums, I mean impostors, to stop posting until Friday. I'm not allowed to drink on the job.
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

7 members found this post helpful.

I'm home sick with pneumonia, the real kind. The kind that knocks the life out of ya then slowly, so slowly, drags old shag carpet through your sinuses on its way out. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the Hell out of my house, until then, fair warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Superminion View Post
    I think my cat just had a heart attack when I did that overzealous shrieking laugh thing that happens when I'm reading these threads.
    heeeheehee did you piaffe a little, too???

10 members found this post helpful.

I feel ridiculously accomplished for catching up with this thread.

If the OP is telling the truth, then I agree with those who offer empathy to the person mentioned. I think we have all probably wished we were somebody else at times, and for someone to want that so much that they actually create that persona...either there is something seriously lacking in their life or they really like messing with people. Either way, there are obviously bigger issues.

In the interest of full disclosure, my name is not Henry. My horse is, but he isn't allowed online. And nothing is blaising (or blazing), so please don't call the fire department and report a misspelled fire.

If I've met anyone on here IRL, I don't know it. I might, however, be Batgirl. I will neither confirm nor deny.

8 members found this post helpful.

Wow!! 3 slices of pizza and 2 glasses of wine and I finally got through all this. Whew.

My name is Dani(elle) and I was born on March 3. I do live in Northern Colorado. I can't say that I'm Batman, but nobody has ever seen us together. Hmm....

If this is true about Graatan, it's terribly sad. I take everyone on here with a grain of salt so I'm not personally concerned about being "duped" by anyone. That said, I hope she finds the professional helps she needs.
    Last edited by dani0303; Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Can't spell...2 glasses of wine!
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

4 members found this post helpful.

[QUOTE=HenryisBlaisin';

If the OP is telling the truth.....[/QUOTE]

still wondering why anyone is taking the OPs word on this? I can tell you any number of things that may or not be true, would you believe me if I told you that Random Poster is/isn't a vet/farrier/trainer/rider/human? Even though you don't know me? I don't have a clue as to what Grataan's story is, but find it curious that people are automatically taking the OP's word for truth? I can come up with all sorts of hypothetical reasons why a supposed former friend would make up such a story. Just a little devil's advocate....
    Different Times Equestrian Ventures at Hidden Spring Ranch
    www.DifferentTimesEquestrianVentures.com

Quote Originally Posted by Timex View Post
    I can come up with all sorts of hypothetical reasons why a supposed former friend would make up such a story. Just a little devil's advocate....
    Other than ruining "grataan's" reputation (keeping in mind no one knows who Grataan is), it really doesn't matter because the theme would still be the same...though I will up it.

Most people lie on the internet. Most people BS on the internet. Most people giving advice on this forum on any given topic are in no position to give credible advice.

So it really doesn't matter and seems to be providing much entertainment.

Perhaps so internal projecting is going on as well.

3 members found this post helpful.

heeeheehee did you piaffe a little, too???
    Mini-Minion ruined my bladder strength when it comes to shenanigans like these. Damn mini minions! I wasn't going to admit it though ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Superminion View Post
    Mini-Minion ruined my bladder strength when it comes to shenanigans like these. Damn mini minions! I wasn't going to admit it though ;-)
    I'm still regaining my control which used to that of a camel pre-spawn. I've learned not to stop and fill the dog's water dish on the way to the bathroom to tinkle. Ends badly.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

5 members found this post helpful.

I'm Marilyn Monroe!!
    ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by maunder View Post
    I am Spartacus.

"maunder" actually means to wander aimlessly, which is what I like to do in the woods.
    Last edited by JGHIRETIRE; Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Holy cow - you leave this thread for a little while and 10 more pages show up!!

I'm home sick with pneumonia, the real kind. The kind that knocks the life out of ya then slowly, so slowly, drags old shag carpet through your sinuses on its way out. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the Hell out of my house, until then, fair warning!
    In that case you can throw away that puffer device/thingy you're supposed to blow into when you have pneumonia. Instead, you can just read this thread and laugh. It's therapy.