The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default QH/TB Gelding for Free Lease - WNY

Lopez is a 12 year old, 16h bay gelding who belongs to Forrestel Farm Camp in Medina, NY. He is a LOVELY boy.... He is the kind of horse that is worth his weight in gold.

Solid W/T/C, jumps, no spook, rock solid lesson horse. Great for students learning to jump. Hacks out quietly. Forward and fun but safe, sane, sound. Not the best mover but very cute and comfortable.

Very easy keeper, fantastic feet. Is the same horse regardless of turnout, feed, management. Only quirk is that he doesn't like his ears touched.

Has been shown, done IEA and IHSA.

He was out on lease, but had to be returned due to a change in the leaser's circumstances. Rather than turn him back out for the rest of the winter, Forrestel would really like to see him go somewhere and be utilized and doted on!

I can vouch for him, I know him well and he is the kind of horse every adult ammie, re-rider or kid wants.

He is available from now until June 2013. His lease can be renewed in August 2013.

Call Kat at (585) 798-2222 for more information.
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.

I heard my buddy Lopez is going home with a COTHer....! If you're out there, shoot me a PM! Hope you guys have fun together, he is a super horse!
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.