The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Endurance Farms in or around Orlando/Ovideo?

Hi Everyone,
    I just moved to Orlando (a mile from Ovideo) and I am looking to board my mare at a farm that has some endurance activity going on :P I have tried checking the web with no luck. I still don't know that many horse people here but will ask around, in the meantime I wanted to ask you guys if anyone might know of anything or at least someone that can point in the right direction. thanks!

Do you already do Endurance? Then you probably are an AERC member. Go to aerc.org and check the member list for people in your new area and write directly to them.
    If you're not an AERC member, you can't access the list, so please become one . The new ride year started yesterday, December 1, and just like any other organization AERC needs new members. Giving you access to contact information is one of the perks.

You should check the sedra website. There are a lot of Ctr rides within a 2 hour radius of you. I'm jealous! I'm in south Florida and I always have that extra 3 hour drive to any ride. The website will have the calendar for the southeast region. You'll have plenty to pick from - plus the fab riding in the Ocala area . Spruce creek Ctr is a fun and laid-back ride that has some really pretty trails.