The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default A final try to find a loving home -- Please read!

(Reposting from NEDA BB) Still desperately looking for a home for two cats! Horse people in New England have been helpful, so I want to try to reach further south. If anyone reading this is (1) a member of a GMO, or other horse organization, based somewhat closer to the cats' home in Delaware, or (2) knows someone who is, perhaps that group has an on-line "board". You could help by re-posting my original message (below), or by contacting me so I can do so. I would be extremely grateful. Please call me (508-280-0730) or email (estraus108@hotmail.com) with any questions, or with any ideas.
    __________________________________________________ ______

To my fellow horse lovers: I am hoping for help from the good people on this BB. Last month, my younger sister passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. She lived in Delaware. She had two cats that she adored. Now I am desperately trying to find a home for them. Dippy (Serendipity) and Kizzy (Kismet) are both medium-sized black shorthairs, and definitely indoor cats. Dippy is a (neutered) male, 7 years old, and Kizzy is a (spayed) female, 5 years old. They've been together most of their lives (both were rescues), and hope to stay together. They are sweet, friendly, gentle...and very lovable. They need a home through no fault of theirs! They will come with toys, a large "cat gym", litter boxes, cat carriers, and a VERY substantial supply of food and kitty litter. I am prepared to transport them a considerable distance from their current location (Delaware). Shelters in that area are not taking cats, particularly black ones. If you can open your home and heart to Dippy and Kizzy, or have any leads or suggestions, please contact their "Aunt" Ellen Straus at 508-280-0730 or e-mail to: estraus108@hotmail.com
    Last edited by ladyoftherings; Nov. 30, 2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: extra wods

you should put it in the giveaway section or the menagerie ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Thanks, Alagirl.

Wish I could help, but I live all the way in Ohio. Jingles for them finding a home ASAP.
    I saw the angel in the marble and I set him free. - Michaelangelo