The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Lightbulb *JUST OUT! 2013 Nokota calendar

http://www.nokotahorse.org/cms/

2013 Nokota Calendar!
    first ever!

(2013)

Great Gift Idea!

Get yours while supply lasts!

go to the gift store.

Too bad that they didn't have the calendars in time for the Equine Affaire. Because they were made so late they only ordered 500 but we've been putting off making calendars for too many years. We had to give it a shot. The photos are of privately owned Nokota horses. I haven't seen the photos yet but I'm ordering my calendars soon so I can have them for Christmas presents.

I sure hope that you like the Nokota calendars, but I know you can't see the beautiful photos in the web site, boo. I just can't imagine them not being excellent. I wish I could share my horse's photos in here, but I have a few in FB, not many. My computer is too old and slow and don't laugh, I'm still on dial up which I hope to change as soon as I find a good service to bundle everything. I think that I'll take that over to the off topic day.

It's hard to buy a calendar without seeing the photography but it is a great idea and I hope they sell a boat load of the calendars.

The good news is that the calendar had sponsors and we only ordered 500 because it was so late in the season but we've put off making a calendar for years. So they've sold 400 or more of them so far. The photos are awesome and unique because the horses are unique and beautiful, rare and we love them. But we need to do whatever we can to preserve them. Check out the web site: www.nokotahorse.org I agree, seeing the photos would be wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Effie1221 View Post
    It's hard to buy a calendar without seeing the photography but it is a great idea and I hope they sell a boat load of the calendars.