The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free Lease - 1995 TB Show Hunter/Possible Fox Hunter Gelding in Maryland/Virginia

My gray 17-year-old TB gelding is available for free lease in Maryland or Virginia. We are located in Southern Maryland.

He has shown successfully in the 3' hunters, has a great jump, and is a nice mover. He does need to be in regular work and requires a confident ride, though my son did start riding him when my son was 12 and moving off of a medium pony. I prefer someone who is in a regular program with a trainer.

He is also fun to trail ride and has done many hunter paces, so he could potentially make a nice fox hunter.

I am looking to lease him since my son is now in high school and doesn't have time to ride and I am bringing along a three-year-old and working with my daughter's green pony. Plus I am currently boarding out four horses and ponies (I need a farm )

He is a super easy keeper and sound.

Here's a picture from last summer: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...acompress.jpg/

I'm very interested, and have sent you a p.m.!

Default Sent you a PM

If this gelding is still available, would be very interested to talk to you.

Please check out the PM I sent you.

Thanks!
    "Socrates was a very wise man who went around giving good advice. They poisoned him." Anonymous...