The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbritches View Post
    What does the HORSE like? No, seriously! Some horses can be a little particular about their music. There was one particular guitar riff one horse I used to ride HATED, and would spook every time he heard it.

Well...seems like she likes most music but REALLY likes something with a good beat. She does prefer rock...of course her name is Rockstina so that makes sense She seemed to really like the Police and Linkin Park....but the one that really surprised me is that she really seemed to like ZZ Ward (Move Like U Stole It and Put the Gun Down). She was ok for Adele...but seemed into ZZ. Not sure she is going to let me listen to a book...she seemed to want a good up beat sound. But I'm loving how great she is being (so far). Her scans look fabulous and she should come back 100% but we are being ultra conservative....so I need to make sure the two of us stick to the plan...no matter how BORED we both are!!!
    Last edited by bornfreenowexpensive; Dec. 2, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
    ** The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein **