The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chunky munky View Post
    Well you know, Tha Ridge, S A lives to insult people and of course hides behind a screen identity. .
    How odd.
    S A Mckee is my name. I guess Chunky Munkey is on your driver's license?

11 members found this post helpful.

Impressed by your perseverance and I am glad you finally got your special photo.

I do not get why business people do stuff like this. The photographer had already done the hard part; standing a a horse show all day taking photos. Why not print the darn photo and mail it out instead of being bugged by the buyer who is totally frustrated?

S A, you spelled my last name wrong. Now go back in your hole, as most of us are unamused.
    www.midatlanticeq.com
    Mid-Atlantic Equitation Festival,Scholarships and College Fair
    November 14-16, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by S A McKee View Post
    How odd.
    S A Mckee is my name. I guess Chunky Munkey is on your driver's license?
    Yeah, I know SA McKee is your name, so I find it funny that as rude as you are to people about topics relating to horse shows—I remember you being particularly rude to me about a post regarding the THIS Medal—you are not even a USEF member.

1 members found this post helpful.

And notice the lack of response to being proven not as right as he /she things they are. S A will now disapear from thread unless the chance to be an a-hole presents itself again.

4 members found this post helpful.

Wouldn't it make more sense to everyone involved to not derail every thread that SA posts in into a 'you are too mean' and just ignore and move on?

3 members found this post helpful.

T Ridge, yes I always found it amusing that no adult named McKee or Mc Kee with a name starting with S or A appeared to be a member of the USEF. And none in NY. Also had no private messaging or email option on COTH.
    Nobody is saying that S A is mean, just that she is a j**ka** that needs constant attention to feel any self worth. My guess is that she is 5 minutes away from having 30 cats ;-)
    www.midatlanticeq.com
    Mid-Atlantic Equitation Festival,Scholarships and College Fair
    November 14-16, 2014

Please report your issues to show management. I'm sure they would like to know.

At some point, NOT sending the photo became MORE effort than just sending it. Which boggles my mind. What is WRONG with this guy??
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

2 members found this post helpful.

Default sorry

So sorry, you guys have had such a bad time....it gives us all a bad name....

I want to see the pic! :P
    Von Hendrix aka Jimi

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    At some point, NOT sending the photo became MORE effort than just sending it. Which boggles my mind. What is WRONG with this guy??
    Exactly, I wanted to be so annoying that he just sent it, I knew if I didn't bug the crap out of him he would've just gone along in the little bubble he appears to live in, never bothering to get me my photo!

Quote Originally Posted by aklenk View Post
    So sorry, you guys have had such a bad time....it gives us all a bad name....
    That's what gets me too! I have a small Etsy store where I sell some pictures (from traveling, not horse shows!) and I have a disclaimer that with a hectic work schedule to please understand if it take TWO WEEKS for me to send the picture, but I've never not shipped one in less than 3 days, let alone 16 MONTHS. Plus, all of mine are clear (not fuzzy), and not crazy overpriced!

Quote Originally Posted by Guin View Post
    I suggest you take that photo and scan it at a high resolution so you can always make new prints of it!
    NO! While the OP had a hard time getting her photo, she did nothing illegal in her efforts to get it. What you are suggesting is HIGHLY illegal - copyright infringement - and could cost her thousands of dollars should DM find out she did so and decide to be even more of an a$$hat. And he would be fully within his rights as the photographer and copyright holder of the image.

Please keep in mind that the scanning & re-printing or uploading to the internet of a photograph you bought from a photographer is illegal & unethical unless you have their express consent to do so. Also, lifting an image from another website and using it on your own, without the permission of the PHOTOGRAPHER is also copyright infringement.

Sorry for the hijack! Glad you got your print & so sorry it took so long and that there are bad photographers out there giving the good ones a bad name...
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsella View Post
    NO! While the OP had a hard time getting her photo, she did nothing illegal in her efforts to get it. What you are suggesting is HIGHLY illegal - copyright infringement - and could cost her thousands of dollars should DM find out she did so and decide to be even more of an a$$hat. And he would be fully within his rights as the photographer and copyright holder of the image.

Please keep in mind that the scanning & re-printing or uploading to the internet of a photograph you bought from a photographer is illegal & unethical unless you have their express consent to do so. Also, lifting an image from another website and using it on your own, without the permission of the PHOTOGRAPHER is also copyright infringement.

Sorry for the hijack! Glad you got your print & so sorry it took so long and that there are bad photographers out there giving the good ones a bad name...
    Exactly why I haven't posted one! I took a pic on my phone to text to my mom (she didn't believe I finally got it!) but I know better than to scan/lift/post any that I haven't taken myself!

David Mullinix is AWFUL. Search his name on both HJ and Eventing and you will find MANY threads like this one. It's really a pot-shot as to whether you'll ever receive what you pay for or not, and it's always your fault somehow, then the package "magically" appears soon after you finally catch him on the phone and he blames you for it.

This one of the reasons I print onsite....all phone orders after the show are sent out within 24 hours....