The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Will be there! It is such a fun city with so much to do!

I hope you all have a great time. If you can head to Cafe Du Mond and get beignets and coffee. Eat at Mother's, they have great po-boys. If you have time venture down and look at St. Lois cathedral in Jackson Square. It is beautiful this time of year, check out the street car and take a ride if you have time. There are so many wonderful places to go, I mentioned befor to head down the The Monteleone Hotel and go have a drink at the Carousel Barn, the hotel is my family's and the bar just got renovated and it is a super fun place to sit on Royal St and people watch. Also shopping on Royal Street is great lovely antiques!!!
    No Worries!

OK, y'all. I just know you were too busy eating and shopping and sightseeing to come and find me. I was just by the escalators at the SEDA desk. I do so wish we could have gotten together for just a minute. I had a good day, it went quickly and I was happy to volunteer and be a part of it.

So how much fun did y'all have?

BTW. Very little net access so I may not respond very quickly.
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ? Albert Einstein

Oh, golly HF! It wasn't a deliberate omission, I assure you. I should have had a list of folks I had contacted and checked them off as I went.

LOVE New Orleans and I'd go back in a heartbeat if USDF hosts another convention there again! A tip of the top hat to all the volunteers!

Hey, HF, it wasn't intentional! I am sure we walked past you a few times! I looked for a post here as to where you would be, but did not see it (I admit I did not look diligently....)
    It was a great conference.
    (Although I could do without whatever chest crud I brought home.....)

L

Quote Originally Posted by horsefaerie View Post
    OK, y'all. I just know you were too busy eating and shopping and sightseeing to come and find me. I was just by the escalators at the SEDA desk. I do so wish we could have gotten together for just a minute. I had a good day, it went quickly and I was happy to volunteer and be a part of it.

So how much fun did y'all have?
    I was there and we may have met? Were you at the table with the cups and beads? If so, I was the lost looking one that came in around 4 pm on Sat. and I picked up a cup and we chatted briefly? My trip was short, but it was tons of fun! Cafe Du Monde was 'yummo'!
    Wiiliam
    "A good horse is worth more than riches."
    - Spanish Proverb

SEDA? Did I stop there?