The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default PLACED - 2 Small Ponies in Jacksonville, NC - Urgent New Home Needed ASAP

About 6 years ago I sold two small ponies to an older couple in Jacksonville, NC for their grandchildren to enjoy. The husband emailed me this weekend and said that his wife recently passed away and he is unable to care for the ponies any longer. These ponies need placed ASAP and are free to a good home.

I have pictures from 6 years ago but have no idea what they look like now or what's been done with them since I had them. Most likely they have been pasture pets.

Paco is a solid black large mini/small pony gelding around 10 hands tall. I'm thinking he would be around 13 years old now. We used him for pony parties. He was quiet and well mannered when we had him.

Hershey is a chocolate palomino gelding around 11 hands tall. He should be around 10 years old. He was broke to ride and also well mannered but a bit more standoffish than Paco.

Please PM me if you can help or could even provide a temporary home for these guys.
    Last edited by litlhponies; Nov. 29, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

i live nearby, what is the best way to view the ponies?

1 members found this post helpful.

Ponies have been placed and are headed to their new home!