The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default WoW nerds, check in.

The new expansion has changed the game dramatically.

Except the Pokemon battles, erm, pet battles, were about the only item that didn't give me grief (double nerd whammy I guess. But why did they not add a yellow mouse critter?!)

But the new music is absolutely amazing! I wish they had it out on CD already!

So far I have one of my toons to max level, struggling a bit with the others. I have not leveled a monk yet.

I am playing Alliance on Kel'thudad, Horde on Lightning's Blade
    and I have to 'WoW toon' on Mouradin, Alliance (but I never could catch Dr G there.....)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

1 members found this post helpful.

I bought MoP when it came out, got my main to 88 but have been to busy with real life stuff to play since about mid-october. Maybe I will get to finish her out over Christmas break and start leveling my healers.

I have toons scattered here and there but mainly play horde on Eldre'Thalas.

2 members found this post helpful.

I'm alliance on Thrall. I've got my main up to 90 (retardin) and currently working on getting my reps up for gear. I've done some of the pet battles for achievements This weekend, I've been leveling my archaeology.

I don't have any other charas leveled up yet. My three other 85s have just been chillin. I took my priest out to the starting area, but holy cow, she's squishy!!!

I haven't made a monk yet, but I need to.

There are some cure puns and references in this Xpac:

The Hozen crack me up, the quest 'Leader of the Hozen' has my MIL giggling (it sounds like leder hosen)

And in one zone 2 NPC remind me of Pooh bear:
    one Pandaren says 'Oh bother' while one of the other is more eeyoreish: 'not much of a day, just right for not much of a life'
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Heyo! I took a break for a while but I'm back with the new expansion.

Got my main up to 90, my rogue to 87, and I'm working on several more too.

I tend to have more time for WoW this time of year and then foaling/calving/breeding/show seasons start.

I STd to MoonGuard (I know... lol...) because I'm just not into PVP anymore. I stay away from Pronshire er Goldshire and for the most part the community is nice.

Oh and those of you that haven't played in the last few weeks, now is the 8th anniversary and you get that temp tabbard that gives 8% more exp and rep with kills. It's on until next sat I believe.
    Michael: Seems the people who burned me want me for a job.
    Sam: A job? Does it pay?
    Michael: Nah, it's more of a "we'll kill you if you don't do it" type of thing.
    Sam: Oh. I've never liked those.

Here's another thought...we could "RealID" friend each other, then we could chat cross-realm while we're each questing on our respective servers/factions.

Just a thought, I won't be sad if no one friends me, I'm super good at being an achievement 'ho.

are there still new people getting into WOW? It seems to have been around so long I feel kind of dumb trying to learn. I played some a year ago and never really got the hang of it...where would i learn more about wow and tips/tricks etc...
    For things to do in Loudoun County, visit: www.365thingstodoloudoun.com

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    are there still new people getting into WOW? It seems to have been around so long I feel kind of dumb trying to learn. I played some a year ago and never really got the hang of it...where would i learn more about wow and tips/tricks etc...
    Yes, there are still people who start.

There are the usual sites to give you the quick tip:
    www.wowhead.com
    www.wowwiki.com

but the best help is a good friendly guild.
    On the other hand, a bad one can make you want to quit....been there before.

But the best advice I can give you: embrace your inner (and outer) noob and just find the fun part in the game for you. There are people who take this game way too serious.

I'm ally and horde on Nesingwary. I got my ally hunter to 90 and now I'm working on my horde druid. I am not really enjoying world of dailycraft, but finally hit exalted with the tillers and will get the anglers and my cloud serpent in a day or two. So. Many. Dailies.

I do love the pet battles, though. I got the addon that plays the Pokemon music during battles and it makes me sooo happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gaitedincali View Post
    I'm ally and horde on Nesingwary. I got my ally hunter to 90 and now I'm working on my horde druid. I am not really enjoying world of dailycraft, but finally hit exalted with the tillers and will get the anglers and my cloud serpent in a day or two. So. Many. Dailies.

I do love the pet battles, though. I got the addon that plays the Pokemon music during battles and it makes me sooo happy.
    /bow

name of the addon, please. (you can't tease like that and then leave us hanging!)

yeah, there are so many dailies now, it's like a job....
    Last edited by Alagirl; Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Ask and you shall receive:

Pet Battle Music-allows you to play custom tracks during pet battles

Pet Battle Pokemon Modwill play certain Pokemon tracks and some others(can't say anything about either as I play with the sound off and Netflix running in the background and I've never seen a Pokemon)

If anyone wants to roll a toon on Moon Guard you're more than welcome to join my alt guild, just send a mail to the GM (my priest alt) Abudantia. I think the guild is up to level 4 so there are some nice perks. And I'll get my tailor friend to craft you bags for free

Hedge Fund