The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Lost dog near Lumpkin, GA- Please help!

Hi all-

This is a long shot, but if you are in the GA area please spread the word. My sister-in-law lives in Atlanta, GA but has been in Ethiopia working to establish a women's health clinic for the past month. She left her beloved dog, Maddie, with friends while she was away but has just learned that Maddie ran away during a recent camping trip. Her friends were camping at a campsite near Lumpkin, GA (south of Columbus, zip code 31815). The text below is from her Facebook, if you have any information please PM me or friend her on Facebook through the link below.

My sweet pup Maddie is missing. She was taken camping near Lumpkin, GA and ran off from the campsite. She's a 45lb tan lab/mix breed, tagged and microchipped. We have called shelters, vet hospitals, and local county animal control centers with no luck. I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows anyone in that region or has any ideas, please let me know! Big reward to anyone who finds her.
    Facebook page with photo of Maddie

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you so much!
    Last edited by faybe; Nov. 24, 2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: added info re: location
    If it were easy, everybody would do it.

Equi-Sport Services