The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vacation1 View Post
    Ah, well, that's what comes of bestowing honors on teenagers. Or pop stars, come to that. And to be fair, that boy needs all the male-coded attire he can get his little girly hands on.

http://gawker.com/5962961/white-tras...ster-of-canada
    Wow he looks horrible and my son who is 2 has those exact overalls in the Oshgosh brand! NICE!! Not

I think they (promoters....etc.) are grooming him to be more in the Hip-Hop genre eventhough he does not fit there. This is not his style and he needs to go back to where he came from (youtube?). He will never be the next Justin Timberlake...LMAO
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

1 members found this post helpful.

He is such a weenie with, no doubt, a weenie weenie.

I guess he would lose his fan base (teenage girls) if he came out of the closet?

He is a brat who deserves a good spanking.

I wish the Canadian Prime Minister had "postponed the ceremony until Mr. Bieber can find some suitable clothes".
    "I used to have money, now I have horses."

7 members found this post helpful.

The high school I work in is having a benefit to make money for charity. Every day during the passing period (5 min), they play the same annoying song and once a day students collect money to make the song go away. I think they are trying to raise $700 in a school of almost 2000 students. The annoying song they are playing is by Justin Beiber. Oh baby is doing an amazing job of grating on the nerves.

I think he's a spoiled little punk.

Also, he looks like a girl who is wearing boys clothes for some sort of cross-dressing day during Spirit Week in her middle school.

3 members found this post helpful.

Yuck, gag me now please. I cannot belive he wore that. Could he not have donned a nice suit, tie, and some leather shoes for the 20 minutes he was there. What a freaking idiot teen. Just hunting for attention.
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmedHope View Post
    Why the hell was he even given the medal in the first place?
    For not being Celene Dion?
    “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
    John Adams

10 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    For not being Celene Dion?
    Meany!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

Well Celine (and I do not like her) would have dressed well and shown some class. I so wish our PM would have grown some and told him to come back when dressed appropriately. I have heard that the PM's son is quite the fan and delighted to attend the Grey Cup tomorrow where Justin is the half-time act. Def. NOT watching the game or the half-time.

There was a funny program the other day, on CBC, but can't remember the name, where they interviewed Justin Trudeau (running for the Liberal leadership) where JT ended the interview saying "And I AM Justin.ca, take that Bieber!" lol

People still listen to Justin Bieber?!

I can't even look at his creepy little self, he's grosses me out!

and he grew up 30 km from here... sigh... I wonder what his grandparents thought of his outfit....

I'm not Canadian, nor a Bieber fan, so my opinion on this matter doesn't count for much, but... what a tacky thing to do. From head to toe, backwards cap to lime green sneakers. Kids today.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmedHope View Post
    Why the hell was he even given the medal in the first place?
    The medal is not given only to "Canadians who earn achievements abroad" like the article stated, it's for "a significant contribution to a particular province, territory, region or community within Canada, or an achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada."

And honestly, x tens of thousands of these medals were sent out to, for example, military units and they were told to aware them (by rank, by sex, ie x medals to Capt/Maj, x medals to female jr NCM, etc). If the unit didn;t have someone who truly fit the criteria? Eh, you stretch it: maybe the person was the best pencil sharpener the Orderly Room has ever had? Medal!

We had our unit's ceremony recently. Some recipients were true stand-outs, years of service, deployments, commendations...some were...well, they were good workers.

Disrespectful dresser, sure, but Bieber is more "deserving" of a medal than some other non-famous people I've seen. People whose right to it no one would question, because they're in uniform

Well, this certainly ruins my view of Canadians being sweet and polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    The medal is not given only to "Canadians who earn achievements abroad" like the article stated, it's for "a significant contribution to a particular province, territory, region or community within Canada, or an achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada."
    Seems to me his biggest "achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada" would be leaving it.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbritches View Post
    well thanks!! Please... did you see how many Canadians (just here) are upset by this...

Quote Originally Posted by FalseImpression View Post
    well thanks!! Please... did you see how many Canadians (just here) are upset by this...
    I inadvertently left out the crucial word "ALL". I THOUGHT all of you damn Canadians were sweet and polite...apparently, I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbritches View Post
    That's funny, I was thinking the PM's behavior confirmed it. I probably would have grabbed Bieber by the scruff of the neck (or hoodie) to show him the door.

2 members found this post helpful.

Ha! I had no idea this even happened.

Guess that's what happens when you don't watch tv, read the paper and your computer is down!

I am Canadian, and I really couldn't care less. Don't give a hang about Beiber, nor any other pop star or whatnots. I dunno - there are so many real issues in the world, like sustainability, Gaza being bombed to smitherineens, etc etc,

that whatever a so called pop star wears for what ever should never be an Issue!

Talk about social engineering.
    Last edited by Bluesy; Nov. 25, 2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Phone issues
    “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

Do you think he got the message?
    He is NOT loved and adored by all...
    And Harper, what a stupid comment...

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...-halftime-show

DH saw this on his nightly news round up, and has now been wiggling his badonk around the house singing this 'musical' delight. It's a sight for sure.

What a little twerp (both of them! .
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.