The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RockstarPony View Post
    "Don't suffocate the puppy!" is our new one. I forget to use my crop a lot, and will just keep kicking and praying. Trainer finally told me a story about how when her dog was a puppy, she let him pull on his collar so long and so hard that he suddenly passed out. I know what it means, but it's very funny when she has to yell it across the arena when other people are around; it comes out like 'PLEASE DO NOT suffocate the puppy.'
    OMG This is all kinds of fantastic!!! I'm pretty sure this is one I won't forget either
    “They were not sitting backwards on their horses,” he said with a sly smile. “But they had no dressage preparation..." - Bert de Nemethy

"Don't make me throw sand in your eyes!", and "No stutter-stepping!" All code for sit up and be aggressive with the dirty stopping, ducking pony mare. Said mare usually dumped me once in front of a fence, which made me mad, (the sand in my eyes), and then I rode like I should have to begin with and we jumped everything just fine. Trainer started threatening to throw sand in my eyes preemptivley...