The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!

Well my family has 6 kids and each of us had a couple scratches/fender benders while learning to drive. Plus we now have our own cars AND my dad's company has a fleet of vans that go to the same mechanic....so our mechanic knows my family pretty well. To the point that I walked in there (after being gone to college for 4 years) with a friend who could easily be a sister (same build, same hair color). He instantly not only knew my first name, all my sisters, but that my friend was NOT one of "the girls" (his direct quote "why EventingMaff it's been years, and this isn't a sister! Friend from school?"). And my sisters and I look enough alike that most of our neighbors can't tell who's who anymore.

Even more pathetic, he was one of my speed dials and saved in my phone with just his first name...and at that point I lived 8 hours from home!

I have a 2003 dodge neon, it has 298k on it. It's the car that takes a licking and keeps on ticking. We did put a new/used engine in it in February at 271k. Other than the engine, its just been routine maintenance and a few wear and tear parts.