The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Back on Track

After a scare last night with Tempi being sore in her epaxials (I was panicking and had already figured out which card to use to finance back surgery) I went ahead and ordered the Back on Track dog blanket for her (agility prospect) and her grandam, my current competition agility dog. Anybody have any experience using their products for dogs?

Hi- I have a dachshund that was attacked by the neighbor's dog and left paralyzed. He is walking more and more now and I use the Back on Track blanket on him everyday. The day it arrived, I put it on him and off we went to his vet appt. He stood up and walked around the clinic! Was the first time he walked anywhere but home. Not a miracle blanket but his muscles were warm and soft so I think he just feels better. He chirps when I put it on him and if it's laying within reach he will pull it down to lay on it. My other dogs will too. They seem jealous and lay touching the dachshund when he has it on- normally they don't lay close at all! I have used them on my horses and believe it really helps loosen them up, have used them on myself and had relief from really severe tendonitis. Love the products.

1 members found this post helpful.