Default Who else goes overboard with Christmas shopping?

Ok. I admit it. I am a sale/clearence junkie. A tack store near me is getting rid of almost all of their english stuff so their already on sale stuff is 50% off the discounted price. I have bought out half their stuff it seems like for students and boarders gifts and can't seem to stop going and seeing what they add! How can you pass up show jackets for schooling shows and local shows for $20?! And Ariat half chaps for $25!! Not to mention Ariat show shirts and Iridon sweat wickign shirts for $15! Fullseat breeches and regualar Ariat breeches for $25! Horseloverz is doing BOGO and I had to buy a few more things.. I can't resist buying my DH stuff before Christmas so always end up buying him extra! I made the mistake of opening up the Coach online sales event and bought 4 purses (for under $400!) for the ones close to me that I know love it.

And on top of it this weekend I start my bakefest for making the gift boxes of goodies for everyone.

Now I am not rich. Hell I am broke half the time! But between always watching for HUGE sales, and starting to do a Christmas fund every year in the fall I always seem to go out of control! It does help I always seem to sell a horse or two around this time every year

I don't usually go apesh*t, but I did this year! I dunno what got me, but it sure did. I'm also broke. I got a little 'sale' crazy this year too... Avon, eBay, a local shop.....

All I can say is.... WHERE????

A local small tack shop that use to be mostly western, but over the years started to put in more english. They did a whole room for english and it just didn't take huge in our area. There are two groups here mostly : the ones that wont' spend much for their english stuff and the ones who only want certain brands TS etc. So they decided to just get rid of all of it. I have went there 3 times over the last few weeks and I have now decided that I can't go in there again. They still have a lot of stuff left on the sales rack and I HAVE SPENT ENOUGH!!! Though I did get myself a new beautiful high quality show jacket that looks made for me, some winter paddock boots, and 3 pairs of nice winter breeches for $176