The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default New COTH Format

Wow, I've only been away a couple of weeks and now I feel like I'm in a whole new strange BB. It took me forever to actually find the PM I was told I had the minute I logged on to COTH just now. I clicked that I wanted to see it, wanted to see it in a new window, but the new window never opened and when I clicked on Notifications I was shown an endless list of messages saying I'd replied to this thread, that thread, the other thread, another thread, still another thread ...

It was as tedious as the timeline on Facebook (and I have almost no use for that!).

Aarrrggghhhh..

Help, how do you log out of COTH? !!!

Oh well, I finally found the PM and read it!

Wish my power cord hadn't fried a couple of weeks ago and I could play on the OT thread tomorrow. Wonder if any Canadian COTHers will invade the board this year with moose lore? Hasn't been much of that the past couple of years.

Oh, well, I am going to log off now and go feed the whitetails. Maybe lunge the elk before suppertime.

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy OT Day, Happy Invasion (if it happens), everyone!
    Founder of the People Who Prefer COTH Over FB Clique
    People Who Hate to Rush to Kill Wildlife Clique!
    "I Sing Silly Songs to My Animals!" Clique

1 members found this post helpful.

I;m still trying to figure out if the blue section that has Settings, Faq, Member list, etc is supposed to be skewed funny on the right side of my screen and actually goes off the screen. I suspect it's not supposed to be that way (its covering up an ad) but I don't know how to fix it.
    Missouri Fox Trotters-To ride one is to own one

Standardbreds, so much more then a harness racing horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashela View Post
    I;m still trying to figure out if the blue section that has Settings, Faq, Member list, etc is supposed to be skewed funny on the right side of my screen and actually goes off the screen. I suspect it's not supposed to be that way (its covering up an ad) but I don't know how to fix it.
    There are several posts in the help forum on this.

Unclick the compatibility icon. It is the torn paper looking icon in the address bar.

Thanks! I tried looking for a help thread but I'm not finding a help forum. Of course I am technologically challenged. I guess I should just continue to hit the icon when I have issues as I have had to do that in the past
    Missouri Fox Trotters-To ride one is to own one

Standardbreds, so much more then a harness racing horse.