Little Emma needs a home! Emma was abandoned near Boca Hospital. Scared and skinny she managed to survive. Her sweet little face and hopeful eyes wouldnt allow me to leave her there. I brought her home and gave her a better start.

Emma is a black lab cross. She is mostly lab and may even be purebred or close to it. The cross is likely a hound or hound/lab mix. She will not be a huge dog but will probably reach 50lbs. She is approximately 4 months old and weighs around 22lbs.

Emma enjoys kids, cats, dogs. She is timid at first around new large dogs but warms up once she knows they will ot hurt her. Emma goes to the dog park regularly. She loves to swim and loves to chase ducks (even though that is highly discouraged) she still tries to sneak a chase in. She is crate trained. Emma is quiet in the house and is almost totally potty trained. She walks nicely on a leash and knows basic commands. Emma is also beginning to learn to fetch. This is a super smart puppy. She learns the rules easily.

Now Emma needs to find her forever home. She would make an excellent farm dog! Do you have room in your heart for this sweet little girl?

If so I can be contacted at lcrihfie@fau.edu. I have many pictures if anyone would like to see them.