The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Problem with pm function?...

Wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem. I hadn't used the pm function since the change in format. Yesterday when I tried to reply to a pm I find that everything is off center and under the pop up ads making only a portion of messages available to read. Also couldn't access any of the "buttons" to reply or send pm. Is there something I can do to correct this?

I also had that problem.
    Do give the Moderators notice, if you can PM them.

This early morning I could not get on COTH, it was down, I think, but obviously running ok now.

A friend attempted to pm me yesterday. I got a "real" email from her this morning asking if I got it. I didn't. It's still not in my inbox.
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

To the OP, please try clicking the compatibility view icon, which looks like a piece of paper torn in half, up by the URL field where our web address appears at the top of the page.

The site was working slowly for me this morning too, so I'm guessing they were fiddling with something behind the scenes. I'll check into it if it persists.

Please contact me directly, or post something in the Help forum, if there are any other PM (or other!) problems you're experiencing, so I'm sure to see it.

Thanks!
    Mod 1

I can't PM either...can't move the ads, very disjointed, did click the compatability button but no luck. will post in help if I can. So far, can't read any and can't respond.

Never mind...it seems to have sorted it self out! yay!!