The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Cool breeches - Arista?

I saw this sweater by Arista and want to find out about these breeches. Anyone seen them or know anything about them??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arista-Argyl...item4168467194

Yes I own a pair. They are their winter breeches and by far the nicest winter breeches I have ever worn in my life. They come in black/gray and black/brown.

They are their Soft Shell Winter Breech
    http://www.heartlandsaddlery.com/pro...ng-Breech.html

Arista's outlet shop is in Victoria not too far away from me.
    I could pick up your order for you and mail it to you once I cross the boarder in 2 weeks if they have what you're looking for. I've owned Arista breeches (and their other products), just not this specific style, for coming on 20 years, and they're still going strong. Very well made, but I do find they are sized a little small, so one size up is usually the ticket (eg if you normally wear size 28, I'd go with a size 30).
    Another owner of A Fine Romance baby who has grown up and joined the fun!!!

I love Arista!! I have 6 or 7 pairs of breeches, soft shell jackets and some shirts. Their stuff holds up well and fits nicely. I find that they run true to size, I wear a 28L in their breeches and the same in Pikeur and Golden Dress.

Well, Fanfayre, if the OP doesn't take you up on your offer, I certainly will!

I love Arista. Has anyone seen these??????????

I NNNNEEEEEEEEEDDDD them.....won't someone loan me the extra $150 so I can get them?? Pretty please with sugar on top?

http://aristaequestrian.com/shop/nanosphere-breeches/

These look really great! Does anyone know if these winter breeches keep you really warm? It gets to be about -20 degrees celcius around here in February and I have been looking for something to replace my winter Boinks breeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Piaffe11 View Post
    These look really great! Does anyone know if these winter breeches keep you really warm? It gets to be about -20 degrees celcius around here in February and I have been looking for something to replace my winter Boinks breeches.
    Yes, they are wind breaking soft shell with thin fleece lining. They are warm and wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeQs View Post
    Well, ... I certainly will!
    Sure!!!
    PM me by next Wednesday morning what you want, in which size and preferable colour(s) and I'll see what I can do for you. I can then mail them to you on my way to my holiday in Maui (I know, poor me ) the next week.
    Another owner of A Fine Romance baby who has grown up and joined the fun!!!