The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Centurion Stallion- Cormint x Acobat II

I have heard this stallion will be avaliable in 2013. Any details would be appreciated. I am unable to find many details. I would like to see a video if anyone has a link.

Quote Originally Posted by HorsesforFun View Post
    I have heard this stallion will be avaliable in 2013. Any details would be appreciated. I am unable to find many details. I would like to see a video if anyone has a link.
    I have not seen him either so I don't have much insight, but when I was at the Holsteiner Verband earlier this month, the stallion manager was raving about him and suggested to Karen that she import some of his semen since big things are expected from him! That seemed like a pretty good recommendation to me!

Fantastic young stallion. He did very well at his stallion test with some of the highest jumping scores and a final value of 134 and a 10 for tempermant. He has a great canter but could have a nicer trot. This is not too uncommon coming from Cormint. First foals coming this spring I believe. His Grand Dam is the full sister to Calando sires I-V. He was approved at in the Winter approval, and not at the normal Hengst Korung. I am also interested in this stallion.

Tim
    Sparling Rock Holsteiners
    www.sparlingrock.com

Does anyone have a video link to Centurion?