The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default VTO Saddlery "Rose Grey" Friday sale (Oddest name ever) - RIGHT NOW!

I love VTO, but "Rose Grey"? Anyway, 15% off $75 or more in effect RIGHT NOW through midnight tonight.

se Coupon Code ROSEGREY 15% off just about everything. Exceptions include gift certificates, consignments, and certain brands. See link for details. Closeouts and already discounted items are eligible for the sale.
    Some details:

• All Sales Final - No returns, refunds or exchanges.
    • $75 minimum online purchase to activate the coupon.

http://www.vtosaddlery.com
    Last edited by Guin; Nov. 16, 2012 at 06:41 AM. Reason: weird html formatting errors
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

THANK YOU!

Here's the explanation (from VTO's facebook page):

Black Friday - the day when retail stores move from being "in the red" to "in the black", ie the biggest shopping day of the year! You may have noticed Black Friday sales creeping up earlier and earlier. Well, VTO doesn't want to be left behind. This Friday we will have a Rose Grey Friday sale. Getting closer to black, but still a little bit red. Like a bay horse turning grey! They go that nice shade of "pink" first. VTO's second annual Rose Grey Friday sale will begin Friday at 12:01am (tonight! 1 minute after midnight EST) and run through midnight - 24 hours. Use coupon code RoseGrey at checkout to receive 15% off orders of $75 or more. The usual restrictions apply, check our website for details. VTO's Facebook fans are the first to find out! Feel free to share the code with your friends. But remember, the sale starts TONIGHT at midnight! Happy Rose Friday!
    --VTO
    "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." - The Little Prince

2 members found this post helpful.

Woooo, more excuses to spend!

Except they don't appear to have any longing surcingles, which is one of the only things I actually need right now. Darn.
    OTTB owner.

Wasn't sure if this would replace their usual Black Friday sale or was just a prelude to it. Any thoughts?

Between red and black... is a color kind of like rose gray. Makes sense to me?!

I remember in the days when the VTO % off was 30%, then 25% then 20%.... I can't get excited about 15% off. I just can't.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Quote Originally Posted by Whyevernot55 View Post
    Woooo, more excuses to spend!

Except they don't appear to have any longing surcingles, which is one of the only things I actually need right now. Darn.
    If you called them, they might have them, just not on their website. They are SO helpful!
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    Between red and black... is a color kind of like rose gray. Makes sense to me?!

I remember in the days when the VTO % off was 30%, then 25% then 20%.... I can't get excited about 15% off. I just can't.
    Me either. I guess thinking that this is a prelude to a bigger sale next week is just wishful thinking. If they call it rose-grey, they can give you an insipid 15% off.

Was going to go for a nice Mattes pad, but not at 15%.

The Thanksgiving one will be Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale, 20% off orders of $100 or more according to FB