The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default anyone here also on UDBB? Log in Issues

If so can you PM me? I have not been able to log in for 2 weeks, and Mark won't answer my emails Ive been sending since Nov 4. I can log in for a fraction of a second and then I get logged out. I even tried registering as a new user. It says my answer to the security question is invalid (its not). Ive gone from disappointed to pretty pissed. I have been a member for 10 years and always watched my Ps and Qs with him. I really wanted to do the gift exchange like I do every year. He could at least return my emails since I have no other way to contact him or resolve the problem.

3 members found this post helpful.

Sent you a PM.

The password now requires more letters and a capital one. Did the same thing, just redid the password (which took awhile).
    I.D.E.A. yoda

Finally...back in civilization, more or less

I've tried to register on that site several times, with no luck.
    We move pretty fast for some rabid garden snails.
    -PaulaEdwina

2 members found this post helpful.

No issues for me. I know Mark set it up so you have to change your password periodically, so perhaps re-registering or entering a new password would help?

One thing I found is that gmail accounts are not welcomed. Try setting up an account with a work account that is not gmail.

here's the problem; I sent for a new password and have used that with my user name "xc4fun". I get a message have successfully logged in and then it immediately logs me back out. I can't post or contact anyone because I cant stayed logged in. I even tried to register with another legit email address and a new user name, it keeps saying my submission is invalid! All I have is Mark's email address. Bummer is that today is the deadline for the Kringle sign up and I can't get in to sign up. I have been trying to log in since Nov 6. I guess that's it, Ive been on the board for ages and have lots of friends there I will miss.

It's been doing that to me lately too.

I just sent Mark a PM for you.

Had the same problem.

Back all the way out of all your windows then clear all your cookies, browsing history, etc. Then sign back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Crockpot View Post
    Why is this a topic for CoTH dressage forum?
    Because it is another dressage forum. What better place to get help from another member when she can't log in to the actual site?
    Delaware Park Canter Volunteer
    http://www.canterusa.org/

Because it is another dressage forum. What better place to get help from another member when she can't log in to the actual site?
    OK I dare you this. Try something similar on UDBB about difficulties with Coth and you will get an unpleasant surprise from the Supreme Leader. ;-)

8 members found this post helpful.

So what? If you think Mark's behavior, or what you think it would be, is bad, why would you want the mods here to act the same way?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzieQNutter
    The whip is held across your thigh so as you can still hold the reins without spilling your coffee!!
    SillyHorse adds: Or your wine.

5 members found this post helpful.

I'm mixing up margaritas, mojitos, and martinis ... a little something for everyone.
    *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Yes, we are nicer here. Actually, I am registered over there with my old academic email address, so I can't log on either. But I can still read the posts, and wouldn't have the courage to post anything regardless.
    Delaware Park Canter Volunteer
    http://www.canterusa.org/

I tried to re-register (after it accepted my log in, then kicked me out), and got a message to the effect that i HAD to pay to register. Sorry. Homey don't play that. Too many non-charging BBs.. So now I just read but do not comment on UDBB. And yeah, really, Mark, can't use "WTF"???
    (N.B. Embarassed that my horse's barn name is Mark. LOL)

5 members found this post helpful.

There are some problems it seems for the new log in. The board, to me it seems, has been rather lacking lately. I think it's due to many frustrations such as yours I did have to create a new password for the new security features. It does have to be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one capital letter, and also a number I believe.

1 members found this post helpful.

FWIW, I changed my password and could log in for a couple of weeks. Now I have the same issue as the OP and I was set to keep me logged in, but that didn't seem to work well either...

1 members found this post helpful.

I found that people using IE were having issues. I have quit using IE all together and use Google Chrome b/c most of the websites I was going to were not working with IE. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I had to change my PW and I am logging on with no problems.
    ~~~~~~~~~

Member of the ILMD[FN]HP Clique, The Florida Clique, OMGiH I loff my mares, and the Bareback Riders clique!