The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Purina weight circle rewards

Has anyone used any of their Purina checks? Are they redeemable at any store? They also have something about vet vouchers on their website but I can't find any more info on that. Thanks for any help.
    If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I usually use my weight circles to get the vet checks. I usually have enough to pay for at least part of the annual shots, etc. for my crew. There is a space at the bottom of the weight circle form that you fill in with the vet's info and they issue the checks made out to the vet. I haven't used them for food in a while. I also have a couple of nice jackets that I've gotten with the weight circles.

1 members found this post helpful.

Oh ok! Is there a break down anywhere of how many points you need for each "reward?" I have been shoving these in a envelope for awhile, I have ALOT of them...
    If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I believe if you go to the Pro Club website they have a "catalog" of the rewards with the required number of points for each. You have to create an account with a password to sign in.

I wish they would print the redemption code on the inside of the sacks like the FreshStep kitty litter folks do so you could enter your weight circles on line. It would make things much simpler.

Is there a if fervent form for cat food? Sorry so many questions!
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I do believe that there is a different form for cat food and you have to fill in another membership application. I have a cat food membership but I haven't sent in any weight circles. Maybe I'll do that over Thanksgiving.