The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Want 50.00 off Equissentials?- Charity Auction happening NOW

I think this is okay to put here! I read the stipulations and this is for a recognized rescue! And it's horse related too, what fun!
    Boston Buddies (Boston Terrier rescue) is having a Facebook based auction to benefit the dogs in their care. Equissentials Santa Fe has four 50.00 gift certificates up for grabs. If you win, you have to place your breeches order through Equissentials Santa Fe, but all of the usual Equissentials choices and offerings are available for your choosing. This may be a really good opportunity for you if you've been wanting a new pair of pants or a gift idea for a trainer/barn friend, etc. And it benefits a GREAT rescue! You'll need to 'like' the rescue on FB to enter the auction, but that its the only stipulation. If you are interested, scroll to the bottom of the auction page, that's where the gift certs are located. If you look up Boston Buddies on FB, they have an 'events page', the auction is located there.
    Last edited by ViewParadise; Nov. 14, 2012 at 02:57 PM.

Why mention breeches in a western based forum? Because the Western Zipper Jod is now our most popular item!!

I think this is okay to put here! I read the stipulations and this is for a recognized rescue! And it's horse related too, what fun!

Boston Buddies (Boston Terrier rescue) is having a Facebook based auction to benefit the dogs in their care. Equissentials Santa Fe has four 50.00 gift certificates up for grabs. If you win, you have to place your breeches order through Equissentials Santa Fe, but all of the usual Equissentials choices and offerings are available for your choosing. This may be a really good opportunity for you if you've been wanting a new pair of pants or a gift idea for a trainer/barn friend, etc. And it benefits a GREAT rescue! You'll need to 'like' the rescue on FB to enter the auction, but that its the only stipulation. If you are interested, scroll to the bottom of the auction page, that's where the gift certs are located. Oh shoot! If you look up Boston Buddies on FB, they have an 'events page', the auction is located there.
    Last edited by ViewParadise; Nov. 14, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bos...09070445816126
    Boston Buddies (Boston Terrier rescue) is having a Facebook based auction to benefit the dogs in their care. Equissentials Santa Fe has four 50.00 gift certificates up for grabs. If you win, you have to place your breeches order through Equissentials Santa Fe, but all of the usual Equissentials choices and offerings are available for your choosing. This may be a really good opportunity for you if you've been wanting a new pair of pants or a gift idea for a trainer/barn friend, etc. And it benefits a GREAT rescue! You'll need to 'like' the rescue on FB to enter the auction, but that its the only stipulation. If you are interested, scroll to the bottom of the auction page, that's where the gift certs are located. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5816126&type=3

Boston Buddies (Boston Terrier rescue) is having a Facebook based auction to benefit the dogs in their care. Equissentials Santa Fe has four 50.00 gift certificates up for grabs. If you win, you have to place your breeches order through Equissentials Santa Fe, but all of the usual Equissentials choices and offerings are available for your choosing. This may be a really good opportunity for you if you've been wanting a new pair of pants or a gift idea for a trainer/barn friend, etc. And it benefits a GREAT rescue! You'll need to 'like' the rescue on FB to enter the auction, but that its the only stipulation. If you look up Boston Buddies on FB, they have an 'events page', the auction is located there.
    Last edited by ViewParadise; Nov. 14, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Boston Buddies (Boston Terrier rescue) is having a Facebook based auction to benefit the dogs in their care. Equissentials Santa Fe has four 50.00 gift certificates up for grabs. If you win, you have to place your breeches order through Equissentials Santa Fe, but all of the usual Equissentials choices and offerings are available for your choosing. This may be a really good opportunity for you if you've been wanting a new pair of pants or a gift idea for a trainer/barn friend, etc. And it benefits a GREAT rescue! You'll need to 'like' the rescue on FB to enter the auction, but that its the only stipulation. If you look up Boston Buddies on FB, they have an 'events page', the auction is located there.
    Last edited by ViewParadise; Nov. 14, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Says unavailable or not found.
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I love equissentials! THe only breech that fits me cause I can order men's or custom. THe men's fit me fine however.
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by horsefaerie View Post
    Says unavailable or not found.
    Oh shoot! When I try to copy/paste, it's not working for me. If you look up Boston Buddies on FB, they have an 'events page', the auction is located there. Sorry for any trouble!