The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by CindyCRNA View Post asks pony/cob/full/XL. It seems if you are ordering front and back trim, wouldn't saddle size come into play? My saddle is 16 1/2" but my horse is a 17.2 draft cross. Which size would I order?

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Anybody have their shipment hung up at the post office? My trainer ordered 2 pads and they are now at her post office and they want another $49 before they'll release them to her.
    I think if your purchase is more than US$180 it has duty taxes assessed. Somewhere around that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by ellebeaux View Post
    I think if your purchase is more than US$180 it has duty taxes assessed. Somewhere around that amount.
    Yes, it was a customs fee. Good to know. In the future, I will only order one pad at a time.

Area IV

I just ordered one from Smartpak. Custom color with 2 color piping. It is the Eurofit jumping pad with front and back trim. $285, free shipping. I was quoted $230 from Equestrian Products and if I have to pay a $49 import tax at the post office, I'm just going to stick with Smartpak. They back their stuff.

1 members found this post helpful.

Bay Area, CA

I'll add to the cautionary note...I got my annual bonus and went all out and ordered 3 pads from them. Two were great, but one arrived as a jumping pad when I had ordered it as a dressage pad. I asked how to ship it back and received a prompt response...and that was the last response I got from them. They haven't refunded the pad, haven't confirmed that they have received it, and haven't answered my emails asking for a status update. Not great business practice in my book!