The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Creep alert in Florida....

All I can say is ewwww!

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/story.asp...yssey=obinsite

ETA....just noticed that the date on the article is from Sept 19. Don't know why it just popped up on my local news station website today.
    "My biggest fear is that when I die my husband is going to try to sell all my horses and tack for what I told him they cost."

WTF Yuck.

Eww. But there really is such a law "Sexual Activity Involving an Animal"? I meant, there was really such a need as to create such a law?

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria View Post
    Eww. But there really is such a law "Sexual Activity Involving an Animal"? I meant, there was really such a need as to create such a law?
    He tries to justify his behavior by claiming that the rest of the world is "backwards" : He admitted to doing this five or six times and that "Florida is a backwards state and people frown on zoophilia here."

An Ocala.com story reports Romero has always felt an attraction toward animals, especially horses, because humans are known to "stab you in the back, give you diseases, lie to you" and are "promiscuous."
    "My biggest fear is that when I die my husband is going to try to sell all my horses and tack for what I told him they cost."

I'm not surprised or shocked really. We are the deepest part of the country down here and a lot of "stuff" seems to sink to the bottom.

3 members found this post helpful.

There was a little segment about this on the Daily Show courtesy of Lewis Black...
    My OTTB and Finger Lakes Finest, Sunny Boy 'n Ben E and the old man, Salvator.

Check out Second Chance Thoroughbreds and like us on Facebook!

OP you must not have been a member of COTH for very long if you didnt know about this

a former poster was active in this activity and was busted back to jail ( after his cocaine smuggling tenure) for breaking the law by providing Zoophilia services.

and if my dim memory serves properly,he should be due back on the streets soon.

_\\\\]
    -- * > hoopoe

www.meanderingwa.blogspot.com

I give it ten years and even this will be legal.
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ? Albert Einstein

2 members found this post helpful.

Eww. Check out his mug shot...creepy.
    I saw the angel in the marble and I set him free. - Michaelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by horsefaerie View Post
    I sure hope you aren't equating same sex marriage with bestiality.

9 members found this post helpful.

i don't know what other possible implication there could be to this other than equating having sex with an animal that can't consent and 2 adults of the same gender. [edit].
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Nov. 11, 2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: language
    My mare wonders about all this fuss about birth control when she's only seen a handful of testicles in her entire life. Living with an intact male of my species, I feel differently! WAYSIDE

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopoe View Post
    OP you must not have been a member of COTH for very long if you didnt know about this

a former poster was active in this activity and was busted back to jail ( after his cocaine smuggling tenure) for breaking the law by providing Zoophilia services.

and if my dim memory serves properly,he should be due back on the streets soon.

I've been around COTH for a few years and have seen several other posts of this variety. Is THIS guy the former COTH poster? I doubt it. This is just another Creep that is likely out there somewhere looking for a job as a farm hand or actively working as a farm hand on someone's farm.

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

Quote Originally Posted by PRS View Post
    I've been around COTH for a few years and have seen several other posts of this variety. Is THIS guy the former COTH poster? I doubt it. This is just another Creep that is likely out there somewhere looking for a job as a farm hand or actively working as a farm hand on someone's farm.
    Spinks is rotting in a prison cell, though his name is coming up again thanks to this guy. He's not getting out for a few more years unless he's out for behaving himself in prison. As for this guy, he was just out there on the fringe working as help as many seem to do in order to get their fix. From what I gathered from his statements, he's really really really out there and is anti-social with little in the way of personal connections outside of what he "shares" with the animals he has access to.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

Quote Originally Posted by DieBlaueReiterin View Post
    i don't know what other possible implication there could be to this other than equating having sex with an animal that can't consent and 2 adults of the same gender. [edit].
    The point is that many people are pushing to have their sexual activities, orientations, and non-traditional relationships made legal under the law and Pedophiles, Necrophiles, Zoophiles, and others are all engaging in efforts to de-stigmatize and legitimize their activities by getting their "unconventional preferences" classified as genuine sexual orientations by the medical community. Like it or not, these things are going to rear their ugly heads in the next fifty years, probably after same-sex rights come close to full acceptance, and those groups will use it as an entry-point to gain broader acceptance from society under the belief that "they got it and we should have it too!"
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Nov. 11, 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: language in quote
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

4 members found this post helpful.

Another article I read earlier said that the creep owns the donkey, he bought her and is mad he can't do whatever he wants with her because he paid $500 for her. And he's "waiting" because she's not mature yet anyway.

And eeewww.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

Yeah, Spinks had similar statements of "ownership and obligation" about his animals. I think a lot of it goes back to being socially awkward and disconnected from others to the point where self-indulgence and perceived "belonging and happiness" becomes a big priority and that gives them the mindset to justify their actions. The same thing happens a lot with other groups of people who are disconnected from what they regard as "mainstream society".

2 members found this post helpful.

Most likely not. This kind of stuff is a slam-dunk for vote-hungry politicians. They rush through anti-whatever legislation, then thump their chests and pat themselves on the back, bragging about how upright and moral they are, meanwhile quietly doling out subsidies and earmarks as paybacks for campaign contributions and other "favors".

In fact, didn't The Netherlands, as permissive as they are, finally outlaw bestiality several years ago? Then again, about the same time in Russia, a farmer wrote Vladimir Putin wanting permission to marry his cow.
    “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
    John Adams

The huge difference between this and same sex marriage, is consent. Two adults can give consent and agree to marriage etc. Animals, children, intellectually disabled etc cannot give consent and are subject to victimization. While there are some people who ignorantly equate this and same sex marriage they're incorrect.

Society is judged by how it treats it's weakest citizens, with some including animals in that statement. Making bestiality illegal unfortunately is a patchwork depending on the laws in the state someone is charged with. If you think about it, until a few decades ago child molestation was something that was kept under wraps, if you found out someone in your town had assaulted a child it was usually swept under the rug. Laws change and people's perception change. We now have access to the happenings in places near and far in ways we never did before. Would the Doug Spink case have gotten much media attention if had happened in the seventies? I doubt it, it would have been quietly handled and forgotten. Now that news of someone actions spread across the globe it raises awareness about the problem, and calls for action. I assume in a few years all states will have laws on the books making sex with animals illegal and worthy of long jail sentences. The connection between abuse of animals and later serial killer behavior is well documented.

19 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by PRS View Post
    I'm pretty sure hoopoe wasn't talking to you, I'm pretty sure she was responding to this person:

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria View Post

BTW I'm really, really glad I never succumbed to looking at those.... pictures on that website. I'm sure those that looked are still trying to suppress those images from their minds... (For those who do not know what I am talking about- there was a zoophile website in which Mr. Spinky shared photos of himself doing...stuff with his stallion and some mares and other animals. Gross!)

Quote Originally Posted by LexInVA View Post
    The point is that many people are pushing to have their sexual activities and relationships made legal under the law, regardless of what anyone else thinks about them. Same-sex stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. Pedophiles, Necrophiles, Zoophiles, and others are all engaging in efforts to de-stigmatize and legitimize their activities by getting their "unconventional preferences" classified as genuine sexual orientations. Like it or not, these things are going to rear their ugly heads in the next fifty years, probably after same-sex rights come close to full acceptance, and those groups will use it as an entry-point to gain broader acceptance from society.
    yeah well anyone who could at all think that two ADULTS with complete mental faculties who can give CONSENT are on the same level as one adult and one child, animal, or dead person (none of which can CONSENT, at least in a legal sense, at most in a literal communication sense) is...i don't even know what the word would be. dense? illogical? stupid?
    My mare wonders about all this fuss about birth control when she's only seen a handful of testicles in her entire life. Living with an intact male of my species, I feel differently! WAYSIDE

6 members found this post helpful.