The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default harry and david fruit of the month

I'm thinking of this for christmas presents.has anyone bought anything with them?

http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/monthly-fruit-clubs

My grandmother got me one of their cheesecakes, it was delicous! I have actually thought about the whole fruit every month thing for myself...I say, go for it, very nice gift.
    I LOVE my Chickens!

Quote Originally Posted by dudleyc View Post
    I'm thinking of this for christmas presents.has anyone bought anything with them?

http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/monthly-fruit-clubs
    Every Christmas one of my customers sends me a box of their Pears. I Love them. Best Pears ever.
    OLD FRIENDS FARM-Equine Retirement-We LOVE Seniors!! Spoiling Retirees since 1998
    http://www.angelfire.com/oldfriendsfarm/home.html
    Charter Member of UYA!

My sister and I got my parents a fruit-of-the-month club (not sure if it was harry and david) for Christmas one year. They are so hard to buy for, basically have everything they need. Dad actually tells us NOT to get him anything for his birthday or xmas because he feels bad if we spend money on him We are in our late 20s to early 30s, gainfully employed.

They loved it. For a whole year, Mom would call us to say "just wanted to let you know, the pears were delicious" or "such a nice surprise, tangerines this month"

BES
    Proudly owned by 2 chestnut mares
    Crayola Posse: sea green
    Mighty Rehabbers Clique

You just helped me figure out what to get my next door neighbors, who are the best next door neighbors ever. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by Alagirl
    We just love to shame poor people...when in reality, we are all just peasants.

my dad loved the fruit of the month club as long as it was the cheaper version. the man loved a bargain,lol.
    once something wasn't right, i don;'t even remember what. i called harry and david's and they replaced the item with something he really liked.
    we are fans overall, but the past few years we use local companies. harringtons of richmond, vt. has lovely hams and their bacon is outstanding.

The fruit is fantastic. Not cheap but a very nice treat when it arrives.

I love their pears, order some every Christmas! Did the fruit of the month for my Grandma one year and she loved it. Highly recommend them!

Very nice quality. We have received this as a gift several times and always appreciate it a great deal.

Harry and David used to have an outlet close by. You could pop in and buy extra fruits, goodies, and oh man, there was a super-chocolately holiday torte thing........(slobber).

I love to send H&D as Christmas gifts. Even the person who has everything needs to eat!
    "And now," cried Max, "let the wild rumpus start!"

City of delusion in the state of total denial

I keep telling my family that anyone who really loves me will send me Harry and David's. I received one of their small gift baskets as a secret santa gift one year- I loved it. I was a freshman in college without a car and it was such a wonderful treat to have really good fruit and cheese.
    "I'm not always sarcastic. Sometimes I'm asleep."
    - Harry Dresden

Horse Isle 2: Legend of the Esrohs LifeCycle Breeding and competition MMORPG

We get it for my Mother in Law every year for Christmas, she loves it!

And I love that it's an Oregon company that I can support!
    Kanoe Godby
    www.dyrkgodby.com
    See, I was raised by wolves and am really behind the 8-ball on diplomatic issue resolution.

It's what I give my parents, and they love it. I get them the Lite Fruit of the Month size, since they can't really get through the big boxes. Then last year they sent it to me, too, which seemed odd at first, but let me tell you, it's a GREAT gift. I love it when the monthly delivery comes, and having just devoured the pears, I agree with the others who have said they are the best pears I've ever tasted, bar none.

I order Harry and David for my in-laws every christmas. They love it and the company is great to do business with. Thumbs up.

Its not nowhere, but you can see it from here

I do H&D and also Omaha Steak Co for inlaws and my mom and they love it. Dad doesn't do red meat, so he gets Made In Washington, another really great company to do business with
    From AliCat518 "Seriously, why would you NOT put fried chicken in your purse?!"

Did the fruit of the month club for my mom the year before she died and she just loved it. That fruit was really good - and yes, the pears are the best!
    http://www.tbhsa.com/index.html

Originally Posted by JSwan
    I love feral children. They taste like chicken.

I just got an email from Harry and David with a 25% off coupon, FAMILY, until November 12.
    Kanoe Godby
    www.dyrkgodby.com
    See, I was raised by wolves and am really behind the 8-ball on diplomatic issue resolution.

2 members found this post helpful.