The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Daniel Clasing or Liv Stringer- anyone know them?

Just reaching out to see if anyone here knows them? I think they are a couple and he events at the UL and she's a polo player. Please pm with info about their farm, if you'd send a horse there for training, if you'd buy a horse from them, etc. thanks!!

I have had Dan ride my horse on a few occasions. Mostly, I needed someone to gallop him until his legs fell off without responding to his silly antics.

Hes done a fantastic job and really helped accomplish what I needed. I did take a lesson with him, and was happy with my results. I would not hesitate to go back to him!

1 members found this post helpful.

Ramdom and unhelpful tidbit as this is pretty much my only experience with either of them other than seeing him around at an event back when I was in MD... but whenever I hear Daniel Clasing's name, all I can think of is an event about 7 or 8 years ago, I think maybe Radnor? He went galloping out the the start box at training or prelim and his saddle almost immediately started to slip, ended up underneath the horse! Needless to say the girth must have been SUPER loose... I'm pretty sure he probably never made that mistake again... I'm sure it was terribly embarrassing for him, but it was pretty funny at the time

Thanks to COTH I got exactly what I was looking for!