The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default FTGH 2 mini donkeys, 3 goats in Maryland

Posting for a friend:

Family farm has sold, and the only animals that remain are 2 sweet mini donkeys and 3 mini goats.

They can stay with me in Washington/Frederick County for a short time but I don't really have the time to give them any attention long term. I wonder if someone is looking for some lawn ornaments, companion animals (they all live well with horses), or child's pets? I'm told they are very low maintenance and very friendly.

I'm sure shipping could be arranged within reason if that helps anyone.

These miniature beasts are still looking for a new home!

They have all lived out with horses before and require very little by way of feed.

I have a dear friend Here in South Carolina that just lost her husband unexpectedly she has a beautiful place with over 2 acres of pasture and a great little barn! My Friend Esther lost her husband and her dear horse all with in a short time and she is soooo lost! She really would love to have a donkey and I was talking with her on the phone the other night and she said donkey's do better in pairs!The only issue would be the distance between where they are & where we live! I know Esther would love these little guys and they would have a great forever home! Esther is the kindest caring sole one would ever want to meet! So if this is something that might work out please let me know and we can see what we can come up with!