The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question Trump!?!

I am beginning to wonder if he has Alzheimers or some other form of dementia.
    Never been a fan, but his behavior recently has been beyond bizarre. Made me think of some of my dad's reactions when it started to become apparent that there was a problem. Paranoia, difficulty in judging importance of events or reactions, increased irritability. All that was eventually attributed to the changes from dementia...

15 members found this post helpful.

When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

Naw, he and Rush have simply formulated a means by which to profit by manipulating their most gullible and non thinking minions.

11 members found this post helpful.

Actually I think Trump running for president was the wierdest thing I have ever heard from him. I think he thinks he has his pulse on the republican party, but we all know that is Limbaugh's job.

6 members found this post helpful.

Media attention whore.
    Caitlin
    *OMGiH I Loff my Mare* and *My Saddlebred Can Do Anything Your Horse Can Do*
    http://community.webshots.com/user/redmare01

8 members found this post helpful.

I guess that's the drawback to acting like a complete nutjob all your life. When you actually start to develop mental issues, it might take a while for anyone to notice.

15 members found this post helpful.

Windward Farm, Washougal, WA- our work in progress, our money pit, our home!

He certainly takes the prize for "Biggest Idiot" most of the time. I rather like him as spokesman for the Republican party...he has such a large mouth lots of feet fit in it!
    Proud member of the "Don't rush to kill wildlife" clique!

4 members found this post helpful.

Have you noticed he's getting really orange? It's pretty strange, sort of like Romney's spray tan. Is it a R thing?

2 members found this post helpful.

The Republican butthurt and flounce going around is funny really. My Conservative relatives have posted on Facebook their epic rants about how the country is doomed and we'll all be smited and rue the day we voted Obama in again.

The celebrity Republican rants are epic, Trump, Nugent, that insane chick from SNL Victoria Jackson I think was the best. She took to twitter with some crazy rants.

The funny thing is I would have been seriously sad and depressed about the election if Obama lost, I wouldn't have like exploded in Democratic rage..lol. Guess Republicans are going to have to take some time to process and heal..(hehe)

7 members found this post helpful.

Wouldn't it be nice if all of the "If Obama wins I'm leaving the country for good" people did?

I think Trump will do anything to get publicity, and isn't it amazing that he has another season of Celebrity Apprentice "All-Stars" coming out soon? I don't think it's a coincidence.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by JanM View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if all of the "If Obama wins I'm leaving the country for good" people did?
    Where would they go?

When liberals are unhappy they talk about going to Canada, but can't imagine conservatives going there what with the socialized health care and stuff.

"smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.

3 members found this post helpful.

I thought he was going to offer the loser of the election a spot on Celebrity Apprentice.

1 members found this post helpful.

So, What was Trumps big news that was going to change the outcome of the election? The big revelation that he was to make last week? I mean, I was literally hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for it.. I don't recall hearing it....

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    So, What was Trumps big news that was going to change the outcome of the election? The big revelation that he was to make last week? I mean, I was literally hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for it.. I don't recall hearing it....
    I believe that was the "I'll give $5 million to charity if Obama SHOWS ME ALL HIS RECORDS!!!!!!" thing.
    "smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.

2 members found this post helpful.

Oh yay, more political party bashing and gross generalizations.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinated View Post
    I believe that was the "I'll give $5 million to charity if Obama SHOWS ME ALL HIS RECORDS!!!!!!" thing.
    And Trump even extended the deadline on his offer for a day or two after the hurricane. Since Obama was, you know, busy running the country during a natural disaster.

That Trump. What a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JanM View Post

I think Trump will do anything to get publicity, and isn't it amazing that he has another season of Celebrity Apprentice "All-Stars" coming out soon? I don't think it's a coincidence.
    Well I'm not sure where they'd go.............Can't come to Canada (we have Gov't healthcare for all); can't go to Britain (again, healthcare for all), France, Germany, Australia (nope same issues as Canada).......hmmmmmmm
    Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!