The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Employment - where to look

I'm looking for a part time or potentially full time job within the animal or equine industry. I'm looking for an "office" job (read: I'm not looking to clean stalls or teach lessons) but an active out in the field type job would be fine too. I've looked on a few websites (idealist, indeed, etc) but am wondering if anyone else has any websites, etc they like or recommend.

Thanks!

Hey, I don't know if this is stating the obvious but have you thought about working on horse show grounds in management or office staff? You'd be able to be around horses 24/7. I, for one, want to follow this thread.

I don't know what part of Maryland you live in and what kind of pay you're looking for, but Maryland Saddlery was looking for to hire someone at one of its stores. I'm not sure if it was Butler or Crofton.

I was bummed - found a vet receptionist job on craigslist with a really good salary. Turned out to be a phisher - well, not really a phisher, but one of those shady headhunters digging for job seekers. Sigh.
    http://www.tbhsa.com/index.html

Originally Posted by JSwan
    I love feral children. They taste like chicken.