The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have a Samsung Infuse (sghi997) and like it. I don't use it to it's full potential tho. I use my Kindle more than the phone.

2+ year old HTC Thunderbolt. I have LOVED it up until about a month ago. Now the battery life is pathetic- about 4 hours of use-- BUT i have to say, i mean heavy use- facebook, a few other apps (like calendar and note me) and chrome browser open with at least 6 tabs in use at one time (usually COTH!). MrB bought me a spare battery, so i just flip those out midday (i'm able to be on my phone almost constantly at work). It's now having issues with the connection to the charger wiggling out of place easily, so i have to be mindful of that while charging it. I'm going on a big trip next month and want to take my phone with me (for use in wifi spots) and I would be way too afraid of taking a brand new phone across the globe. So I'll hold out one more month, and hopefully get the Samsung Galaxy S4 assuming it's out once i get back.

MrB has the S3 and loves it.
    MrB's attempt at talking like a horse person, "We'll be entering in the amateur hunter-gatherer division...."

i hope i didnt miss this if it was already covered but does anyone have problems with their keyboard freezing up when typing a text etc. the screen is not frozen the keybopard just not work. you have to go back to the home screen and try it again and hope that it works. so annoying!

I have the MyTouch 4g Slide after I just blew up my G2 that was over three years old. All the apps, good service, cheap plan for unlimited everything, wifi hotspot, and my Kindle books on my phone.

The phone was a hand me down from my BF who got the Samsung Galaxy 3 for texting and making calls. I tell him to get a freaking flip phone because there is no reason for him to have a superphone that he breaks every three weeks.
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Quote Originally Posted by evntr5218 View Post
    i hope i didnt miss this if it was already covered but does anyone have problems with their keyboard freezing up when typing a text etc. the screen is not frozen the keybopard just not work. you have to go back to the home screen and try it again and hope that it works. so annoying!
    My phone does this. But usually if I just wait 10 seconds the keyboard works again and the words pop up that I already tried to type. So annoying.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NBChoice http://nbchoice.blogspot.com/
    The New Banner's Choice- 1994 ASB Mare
    Dennis The Menace Too- 1999 ASB Gelding
    Dreamacres Sublime- 2008 ASB Gelding

1 members found this post helpful.

other than that its a great phone. im glad im not the only one. i was beginning to think i had a lemon!

Just got my first smartphone, a Razor M ... Still trying to figure out how to work it. I do know that it it takes nice pictures!
    Proud owner of Belle- 17.2h PerchxTB-wannabe dressage horse & Fayah 14.1H arab-trail horse extroidinaire!

My DH has a Samsung Note that he just got for business and loves it. He had Galaxy SllX and loved it, then upgraded to an iphone, then returned it a day later because he hated it and got a note. He can't survive without swype texting apparently.