The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    well, maybe that's why you like it.
    I have stuff I have to do after I get home from work. Stuff outside. Doesn't matter if it's dark or not, out I go to have to do it. And if it's dark that just makes it all the harder to get done. Yes, I wear a headlamp and look like a dork. But dark or not, it doesn't mean I get to "Get in early" or "relax" or "rest", it just makes things harder.
    Zactly!!! There's trash to take out/burn......dogs that need fed and exercised...chickens that need fed and watered...horses that need to be minimally looked at and then fed....their fence needs to be glanced over to make sure there's nothing that happened during the day. Etc Etc Etc.

HATE it.
    Kerri

Quote Originally Posted by HorseLuvr View Post
    Everyone around me is always saying that they can't stand it when it starts to get dark early during late fall/winter. I love it though! I am a night owl by nature and usually catch a second wind when the sun starts going down! Anyone else weird like me?
    You are not alone.
    There is Dracula, Wolfman, Creature from the black lagoon, Freddy Krugar.....
    You get the drift.
    The Denver Broncos went to visit an orphanage. "It's so sad looking into their faces so devoid of hope." Sara aged 6

2 members found this post helpful.

I'm not a huge fan of it this year, since we couldn't comfortably afford to move the beast to an indoor. In the summer I can go ride when DH gets home. Now, nope... I wonder how hard it would be a ride by the truck headlights. Cold... but hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.