The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Unhappy HELP PLEASE!!! Looking desperatly for my TB mare in Tennessee, and ALL OVER! ALYOXIDE

I am asking all horse owners and riders to PLEASE be on the look out for a 17hh chestnut thoroughbred mare, She is 13, has a sticky stifle and a scar on her left cornet band. Her race name is Alyoxide. I gave this horse away during some financial problems to a breeder on the condition if they were to no need her anymore that I would have the option to get her back. Unfortunately they gave her away supposedly to a man named Ricky in the southern TN area, I have also been told she is participating in mounted shooting. I have heard 3 different stories This mare means the world to me, and I am beside myself that I can not find her, heartbroken, devistated, I have lost my best friend. If you have seen her or know where she is PLEASE contact me ANYTIME day or night. I can not begin to explain how much she is missed and I thought I was doing the best thing for her by letting her go to a breeder while I got back on my feet. I know it is a long shot but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you see her contact me. I do not want to cause anyone trouble I just want to know that she is safe and ok. Thank you for your time.
    http://www.pedigreequery.com/alyoxide

1 members found this post helpful.

Here is a link to some pictures of her, thank you for all your help.
    http://s205.beta.photobucket.com/use...a/Aly.jpg.html
    http://s205.beta.photobucket.com/use...auer5/library/

1 members found this post helpful.

I would like to post a quick post to say, the woman that sold me Aly Carolyn Reed, found my horse tonight in a sale barn. She was sold to a kill buyer for $175, and my friend Carolyn and her husband called the police and the kill buyer sold her back to Carolyn for 200 bucks. I met her at a local gas station, my pretty girl, is bruised, beaten, and has cuts to her face, legs and knee. I will post later about how all of this went down but this is truly a miracle. I am blessed, and now concentrating on helping her get better. Thank you COTH for all yoru help by letting me post here. BEST.DAY.EVER!!!!

70 members found this post helpful.