The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The Walking Dead!!

Who else is obsessed??

Thoughts on tonight's episode (and this season in general!)?

My nerves are so fried right now. I can't believe it!!
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

I love it. We recorded the episode from tonight but have not watched it yet. However....I'm betting the other inmates cut the chain.

Your mind will be blown!! It was arguably the best (and most action packed) episode of the whole series.
    **Friend of bar.ka**

My equine soulmate

I am in the middle of it right now. I know. I am obsessed. I'm a little annoyed with some of the characters, but I can't turn away from weekly zombies!

You know, it's foolish to leave those zombies walking around loose and think you;ve got them locked up.

1 members found this post helpful.

How can they kill TWO major characters??? There won't be any left!

1 members found this post helpful.

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

I'm gonna catch up on the show tomorrow. Right now, I'm knee deep in Sons of Anarchy Season 4 and I am almost ready to move to Season 5 through my OnDemand.
    SPACE FOR RENT

Tonight's episode was SO SAD!!! I'm so obsessed with the show, though. Which is funny, because zombies/horror stuff is usually so squicky to me, but I've been loving this show.

I'm NOT loving all the commercial breaks, though. I guess I was spoiled by watching the first two seasons on Netflix (came to the show in the middle of the second season, so waited until it was on Netflix to watch and just came in now).

And did we find out what happened to Carol tonight?? Or are we just supposed to assume...

Ugh, how sad! And poor Carl. Poor Rick. Poor T-Dog. Sad, sad, episode. Can't stop watching.

I was sad but not totally surprised about Lori, but really bummed about T-Dog.

You know, it's late at night, and my house is totally not zombie proof.

This episode was absolutely intense! I can't wait until my friend catches up in the series. I'm not allowed to text anything about it to her. Lol. I'd just like to say that I dislike Andrea. She just does the same things over and over that really annoy me. Not that having characters to dislike is a bad thing. I think it makes the characters more real.

I missed the episode last night - whaaaa! (I don't care if you talk about it - I kind of know what happens anyway thanks to my sister spoiling it for me ). But is there any way to watch it online? AMC doesn't have the option on their site and I don't do torrents anymore after some virus issues.

Best episode of the past couple seasons for sure. Still doesn't hold a candle to the pilot, but I'm so glad they aren't dragging this season out with stupid plot lines.

I knew about Lori from the comics and I'm glad she's gone. Her character irritated me, lol. T-dog was sad though. A totally unappreciated and underdeveloped character that always seemed expendable though. Still made me sad because he was like able.

And ok but I totally don't remember the kid who was sending off the alarms from the group of prisoners found in the cafeteria? I thought the one punk kid in that group was chased into the courtyard and eaten. Or was he just supposed to be some other surviving prisoner we didn't know about?

I saw Lori's death coming, and I can't say I'm upset about it. She's been really bothering me lately. I was really upset about T-dog though

It's not said what happened to Carol. I'm sure that'll be revealed in upcoming episodes.

The guy who cute the locks was Andrew. He was the prisoner that Rick shoved into the courtyard. It was assumed that he had died but apparently he's pretty quick on his feet.
    **Friend of bar.ka**

My equine soulmate

I'm calling it....

I don't think Lori's dead. I could be wrong, but let's think here....
    We didn't SEE Carl shoot her. We also didn't see them check her pulse to make sure she was dead. I'm betting that Carl thinks she can pull through (wont turn/hasn't died) so he didn't want Maggie killing her. So he acted like he was going to shoot her, but he didn't, he left her there and either she's going to turn up later as a walker, or someone's going to find her.

I'm totally a conspiracy theorist, so I'm probably way off, but that's my 2 cents!
    Tin Roof Living- Custom Wreaths & Home D├ęcor
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TinRoofLiving?ref=ss_profile
    PM me to receive a COTH discount!

I was wondering the same thing about Carol because wasn't that her scarf that they held up? T-Dog was so sad

I'm betting Lori shows up as a walker.
    Southern Cross Guest Ranch
    An All Inclusive Guest Ranch Vacation - Georgia
    www.southcross.com
    RIP Bocephus March 2008 - April 2013

This is sad, because I've actually only watched about 5 minutes of one episode, and yet it's filmed about 10 minutes from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by thatmoody View Post
    I missed the episode last night - whaaaa! (I don't care if you talk about it - I kind of know what happens anyway thanks to my sister spoiling it for me ). But is there any way to watch it online? AMC doesn't have the option on their site and I don't do torrents anymore after some virus issues.
    AMC here replays last week's episode at 8 pm, before playing the new episode at 9 pm. I re-watch every Sunday night, just to refresh my memory and get into the zombie mood.

I have thought through the entire season that I would not be upset about Lori biting the bucket but I have to say, that was pretty upsetting. Poor Carl and Rick....
    I can only imagine what Carl will be like when he is older now that he has had to do that.

I felt bad about T-Dog, and worse about Lori, but I was OK until Rick lost it. Then I lost it a little. It wasn't as bad as it was for me when Dale died (I was a mess at the end of that episode) but pretty damn sad. My boyfriend says "Man, Rick really sells it". That man sure is a believeable actor.

I did like Lori, but agree with those of you that don't like Andrea. I wish she'd just stay with the Gov, and let MeSchon (sp?) go ahead on her own.... MeSchon is a pretty awesome character!

The only other character I'm not fond of is Carl. But I'm optomistic that may turn around this season.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".

For some reason I didn't realize it had started already and so had to catch up last night on all 4 episodes! Holy is it an action packed season! I love it!

I'm actually sad about Laurie and T-dog! The one I'd wished they'd gotten rid of was Andrea, come ON how dumb can you be?! She irritates me to no end!

I hate having to wait a whole week to see what happens to Carol! I think she's a fantastic character!

I bet Lori turns up as a walker, Carol is alive somewhere and shows back up, Rick becomes more violent after this and Carl falls apart. I bet Andrea stays with The Gov and I bet Michonne tries to leave without her and either hangs around near the compound waiting for Andrea or the Gov kills her on the way out. What I want to know, is WHAT is in his "tea". It sure has changed Andrea from independent and fierce to slave like.