The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Horse Psychics

OK, I am a skeptic but am wondering if those out there who have used one really thinks it work? Am at my wits end with my mare. She is lame again, long story but on and off lameness now for well over a year. No one knows what is wrong. At this point, what do I have to lose? She is going to become a broodmare very soon.

Ideas?

Stories?

Contacts?

I have used Nancy Windheart and really enjoy her, I've always found truth in what she says.

Tips:

Try over the phone first, I'm skeptical about people who read body language, and they just can't do that over the phone. Of course I'd trust Nancy now on my property

You shouldn't have to give tons of info, I give a vague description of the animal, and a question to start with.

They are VERY expensive! Worth it when you need it, but wow, it may set you back a little.

How expensive???

Just to let you know... It's crazy how this stuff works, but I am a believer in this woman!

If you can send her a recent (as in 1-2 days old) picture of your horse (or any animal) then she can do a reading for you over the phone.

She told my husband, when he was in the store trying to find something to make our German Shepherd, Tank, stop itching incessantly from allergies, that he was allergic to pine pollen and that it was seasonal. We had tried everything from switching his food, steroid injections, the whole nine yards. And... she was right because he starts and stops itching every year when the pine trees pollinate here in SE Virginia.

She helped a nearby woman in the area find her horse that got loose from her property. The woman looked for her horse for 2 days before she called Chris. Then, Chris told her right where her mare would be and when she could pick her up... and the mare was there at the appointed time and place.

I certainly don't think you have anything to lose at this point, give it a try!

ETA - I *think* Chris charges $50.00 for a 30 minute reading, but don't quote me on that. PM me for more info.
    Last edited by LoveJubal; Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Thumbs up a good result

I was working on a long involved reply when my browser suddenly blinked and it was gone Who knows when where if it will reappear;
    basically , I was having "issues very similar to yours; I was in tears and my vet who confirmed what I was feeling, talked to Penelope SmithSmithhttp://www.nd Bingo! She gave us a distinct pattern to look at and we were able to deal with it. animaltalk.net/
    Last edited by Carol Ames; Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: correction
    breeder of Mercury!

remember to enjoy the moment, and take a moment to enjoy and give God the glory for these wonderful horses in our lives.BECAUSE: LIFE is What Happens While Making Other Plans

I know people that have had fabulous results with Psychics. Personally I believe in that sort of thing, I know a lot of people don't, but when we did try and contact my first pony, I had great results that were backed up with facts on my own time.

I would love to be a successful animal psychic. That way I could work from home- or anywhere for that matter. I could set my own hours. I would charge enough to have a big fat bank account. I doubt I would be open to any sort of lawsuit from a dissatisfied client (if ever there were one). And no student loans to pay!!!! Yessirreee sounds like a fabulous job if you can get it!

I am not saying it does or doesn't work. Just that I think it would be a great job!

1 members found this post helpful.

I completely believe in them. If you're looking for one, there's a poster on here (Meliora) who is amazing.
    I've heard there's more to life than an FEI tent and hotel rooms, so I'm trying it.

The Great White North, where we get taxed out the wazoo

My friend used Judy Fuson and was very impressed. her trainer actually encourages his clients to call her when they move to the barn. She told my friend that her horse was seeming "off" because his mouth hurt. She did get it check and seems he had the bottom part of a wolf tooth or something that was mildly infected. Once removed and treated he was tons better, as well as her one horse thought very highly of himself (he certainly seemed to!) and her other horse was wondering why they had stopped jumping (the tooth issue). This was also all done over the phone so could not have been any kind of body language etc.
    I'd love to try her!

Thank you GingerJumper I would be happy to answer any questions about animal communication (as I understand it)...PM me if you like.
    Certified Spiritual Medium/ Animal Communicator
    www.heatherevebristol.com
    www.meliorastables.net

Default Marlene Sandler

I'm pretty black/white and a bit of a skeptic, but have tried everything else. Took 2 wks to get an appt. - over the phone - gave her the horse's name, age, breed, and color. She told me things about him that no one else would know - I believe her strength is medical intuitive. She was right on the money. I made sure not to ask leading questions, etc. Marlene Sandler 215-918-0692 for an appt - I have no affiliation with her whatsoever, but will work on what she told me and see how it goes. Good luck to you!

Question Human

side tracking here.... any "human" anyone has uses that doesn't cost $1200 like a friend of mine referred me to??
    Aefvue Farm Ft.Lauderdale

Its not nowhere, but you can see it from here

I have used Bill Northern in the past, with amazing results, and I am the least new agey type person you can imagine. He also can read people quite well. Animal PLanet did a special on him years ago
    From AliCat518 "Seriously, why would you NOT put fried chicken in your purse?!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlecreek View Post
    her trainer actually encourages his clients to call her when they move to the barn.
    Why would the trainer assume all incoming horses have some sort of issue that needs an application of psychic majik?

That would be a crazy turnoff for me! I'd be like "oh boy, gotta' look for a new barn/trainer and I just got here!"
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

The Great White North, where we get taxed out the wazoo

You don't have to, but there have been a number of issues I guess she has mentioned to the various folks along the lines of mouth things and saddle fit etc that have all panned out. He has helped my friend a lot, is super nice and effective, has shown and ridden at the international levels. Why not? Couldn't hurt...

Thanks everyone. I have an appt made for late November. Must also add that I wrote an article about 10 years ago on this topic and I interviewed one of the people mentioned above (I had forgotten about it actually and did not have her contact numbers anymore). At the time my horses had no issues at all. But interestingly, she asked about my horse at the time when I interviewed her (one I still own). This horse was sound and had no issues but had been injured a few years earlier (it was the only injury the horse ever had and it was a bad one). So she says to me (without ANY leading questions):

"Your horse had an injury to her left hind leg didn't she?" And that was her one and only injury. So I answered "yes" and the HP said back to me - she is fine, she wants you to know that she feels great now and everything is healed. And this mare went on to have a great show career without any injury or soundness issue until I retired her at age 18 earlier this year.

I happen to have a friend who is a psychic. Anyway I was having issues with Sir Fancypants and she kept saying from Day One that he was unhappy in his new digs. Said that the staff was 'mean' to him (Chance is a sensitive type so my idea of 'mean' and his are likely "they don't stuff me full of treats") she would CONSTANTLY tell me things that there was no way she could know. She insisted for over a year to move him. His mental state got a little out of hand so I moved him back where he was before.

she said he feels safer and more loved. And that things will get better. We went from 20 minutes of bucking, rearing and fighting lunging to quiet and loping around in half darkness within 2 days.

If you're interested her website is www.amandaknows.com. She is more a person psychic and has given me some readings that blew my tiny mind....

At the recommendation of several people, both of which are NOT the magikal types, I used Bill Northern. The discussion (over the phone) was amazing, actually. Gave me chills, still does! I locked myself in my office so my BF wouldn't know what I was doing because even I was skeptical.

I had a horse who was converted into a hunter from dressage, he was tricky--started stopping and acting up suddenly at the back sides of the jumps.

What Bill had to say was amazing. I gave him NO information, zero. Just the horses name and my name. I was to call him back the next day because he needed to get a reading and feel for the horse first. (My Facebook page is locked down, so he couldn't go on there and get info, or any other source for that matter as I never put info out to the public.)

In a nutshell, what he told me was so spot on...even the skeptics had to believe it! I would take it with a grain of salt though, if you have the extra cash to splurge, it was a fun thing to do. Do I think it has an element of hocus-pocus, of course! But like I said if you have exasperated yourself with every other option...what do you have to lose!? :-)

My horse was very observant. He wanted me to tell him everything we saw so he wouldn't worry about it. He also did not like my trainer and felt she was uncomfortable in the saddle (crazy, because at the time she was having medical issues and was indeed, not comfortable in the saddle!). The horse also wanted me to believe in myself more because I was a good dancer, so I had a good rhythm (ha!!). Because I doubted myself, the horse was getting frustrated, he expected perfection and I was letting him down. (This was all so true!) He also didn't want my trainer to ride him, only me.

It was a neat thing to do and when Bill went over his body, he again was dead on with any issues. The horse had always been stiffer in the neck to the right. I had his neck injected, did nothing, did chiro, also did nothing. Bill told me it was in his jaw. Interestingly enough, when the horse got his pre-purchase done by the purchaser, the vet said he had some TMJ on the right side and recommended acupuncture. Again, horse psychic was RIGHT ON!

More later...give it a shot! :-)

I have used Judy Fuson, Marlene Sandler, and Linda Thomas. All three were pretty spot on with their assessments of the horses. I actually used Judy in person and had her talk to my dogs and horse that I had at the show.

1 members found this post helpful.

monalisa, who did you make the appt with? I'm thinking of doing so myself...
    Cornerstone Equestrian
    Home of Amazing (Balou du Rouet/Voltaire)
    KWPN, ISR/Old NA, RPSI, and IHF stallion
    www.cornerstonefarmpa.com