The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default whoopp whoopp new saddle coming

so...i have ummm 5 saddles and i just couldn't resist bidding on the toulouse marielle monoflap after sitting in it. and i got it on ebay for 686 dollars brand new....never used. That's right!!! needs to get here tomorrow because i would love to sit in it before my show on sunday. it is time to sell some saddles. (i do have 5 ottb's.)

Southeast Michigan

Don't you need that many saddles in case some friends come by and everyone wants to ride together?!

Congrats on the new saddle--it's always exciting getting something new. Hope it fits well.

I've been "collecting" saddles and other assorted tack found on Craig's List that were all too good of a deal to pass up. It would be even more dangerous if I started browsing eBay. Still haven't found the perfect saddle for lil short-legged me and narrow OTTB mare..... I think I could open up a used tack shop with all the extra stuff I have lying around. And in the meanwhile, start a Tackaholics Anonymous group...