The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Instagram, who/why/should I

So can someone explain to me why I should join/download Instagram? Who has it, why and how often do you use it? I don't use my phone as a camera often (tho I should, takes pretty good photos) so I'm not sure I'd use it.

I have it, I like it, I use it once or twice a day... honestly, I don't know why. It strikes me a bit like twitter for pictures. I'm horrible at the twitter, I can't keep up with everything, but snapping a picture is easy and I can also upload them right to my FB account so the people who don't have Instagram (like my parents) can still see pictures of the baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

I have it and I love it. My favorite thing is to go and search for photos of horses and such, I looove seeing photos!
    if you get it, my name is kmeventer... I post a lot of horse stuff
    Eventers of the West
    A Facebook group I created for Eventers in the West Region of the U.S.
    Remy - My OTTB Gelding! Love him to pieces!

I suppose since it is free and DD is totally horrified that I don't use my phone to it's full effect....I should.

I like it so far but I mainly use it to upload pictures to facebook. I do like to try and be artistic with my pictures once in a while so I like the effects.
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

Quote Originally Posted by KateMcCall View Post
    I have it and I love it. My favorite thing is to go and search for photos of horses and such, I looove seeing photos!

if you get it, my name is kmeventer... I post a lot of horse stuff
    I added you! I Posey mainly pictures of our animals and my crafty creations
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

If you don't take photos with your phone there's no point in using it. I just started using it for my organization (since I hear all the kids are using it and they drive this whole social media boat) and so far while we've received a lot of likes and follows, we've also gotten a lot of spam. It's fun to quickly add an effect to a photo but if you don't take many photos, you should feel free to carry on without it.

I looooooooooovvvveeee Instagram! I've always loved photography and my phone has a great camera, so it is great fun to play with!
    My Mustang Adventures - Mac, my mustang | Annwylid D'Lite - my Cob filly

"A horse's face always conveys clearly whether it is loved by its owner or simply used." - Anja Beran

Quote Originally Posted by BLBGP View Post
    If you don't take photos with your phone there's no point in using it. I just started using it for my organization (since I hear all the kids are using it and they drive this whole social media boat) and so far while we've received a lot of likes and follows, we've also gotten a lot of spam. It's fun to quickly add an effect to a photo but if you don't take many photos, you should feel free to carry on without it.
    I might use it more with Instagram.

Love Instagram. I always have fun taking pictures with my cell phone, and now I have a great place to share them! I'm Ldish368 if anyone wants to take a peek
    "You are under arrest for operating your mouth under the influence of
    ignorance!" Officer Beck