The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Instagram, who/why/should I

So can someone explain to me why I should join/download Instagram? Who has it, why and how often do you use it? I don't use my phone as a camera often (tho I should, takes pretty good photos) so I'm not sure I'd use it.

I have it, I like it, I use it once or twice a day... honestly, I don't know why. It strikes me a bit like twitter for pictures. I'm horrible at the twitter, I can't keep up with everything, but snapping a picture is easy and I can also upload them right to my FB account so the people who don't have Instagram (like my parents) can still see pictures of the baby.

I have it and I love it. My favorite thing is to go and search for photos of horses and such, I looove seeing photos!
    if you get it, my name is kmeventer... I post a lot of horse stuff
    Eventers of the West
    A Facebook group I created for Eventers in the West Region of the U.S.
    Remy - My OTTB Gelding! Love him to pieces!

I suppose since it is free and DD is totally horrified that I don't use my phone to it's full effect....I should.

I like it so far but I mainly use it to upload pictures to facebook. I do like to try and be artistic with my pictures once in a while so I like the effects.
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

Quote Originally Posted by KateMcCall View Post
    I have it and I love it. My favorite thing is to go and search for photos of horses and such, I looove seeing photos!

if you get it, my name is kmeventer... I post a lot of horse stuff
    I added you! I Posey mainly pictures of our animals and my crafty creations
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

If you don't take photos with your phone there's no point in using it. I just started using it for my organization (since I hear all the kids are using it and they drive this whole social media boat) and so far while we've received a lot of likes and follows, we've also gotten a lot of spam. It's fun to quickly add an effect to a photo but if you don't take many photos, you should feel free to carry on without it.

Oregon, sitting on my couch looking out the window at a mountain

I looooooooooovvvveeee Instagram! I've always loved photography and my phone has a great camera, so it is great fun to play with!
    My Mustang Adventures - Mac, my mustang | Annwylid D'Lite - my Cob filly

"A horse's face always conveys clearly whether it is loved by its owner or simply used." - Anja Beran

Quote Originally Posted by BLBGP View Post
    If you don't take photos with your phone there's no point in using it. I just started using it for my organization (since I hear all the kids are using it and they drive this whole social media boat) and so far while we've received a lot of likes and follows, we've also gotten a lot of spam. It's fun to quickly add an effect to a photo but if you don't take many photos, you should feel free to carry on without it.
    I might use it more with Instagram.

Love Instagram. I always have fun taking pictures with my cell phone, and now I have a great place to share them! I'm Ldish368 if anyone wants to take a peek
    "You are under arrest for operating your mouth under the influence of
    ignorance!" Officer Beck