The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for? (answers kept private)

Voters
417. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

    259 62.11%
  • Mitt Romney

    130 31.18%
  • Other

    28 6.71%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 191
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Oct. 12, 2005
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMH View Post
    proof? or more of you just spewing nonsense?
    If the most important thing in your life, the think you're most worried about is the ability to have an abortion, I truly truly feel sorry for you.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Oct. 12, 2005
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    oops! my comment in above post was in reply to this:


    Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat
    But, but, you're OK with the R's wasting money and time putting up 92 bills in the last 4 years to ban abortion and control a woman's body?


    1 members found this post helpful.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    If the most important thing in your life, the think you're most worried about is the ability to have an abortion, I truly truly feel sorry for you.
    Minnie--If you would read for CONTEXT and not focus everything on what you feel is some massive conspiracy and horror in Libya, maybe you could understand.

    This was in response to someone "afraid" that Obama was going to take away their guns, so everyone had better start buying them now and prepare to buckle down. They weren't worried about ANYTHING else (similar to you) but were JUST scared they wouldn't be able to buy guns. Wow.

    I responded they sounded like my jerk, greedy, senile, racist step-father wanting his gun back to prepare for the "riots" of black people if the election doesn't go right. Yes--people ACTUALLY think that way.

    You guys are actually SERIOUS??? You're afraid Bill Maher (who I can't get) is stirring up riots??? And it may happen? Are you listening to Rish Limbaugh?

    Wow. Adults not being able to take in the bigger picture and understand the complexity of the whole situation.
    Last edited by Beentheredonethat; Nov. 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Believer View Post
    I'm stunned at the unbelievable nasty hateful BS spewing from your keyboard. I posted an article to show that a UN arms control treaty is a reality and not fiction in reply to another poster, and I get a reaction like that from you. Paranoid much? Seriously you need to step away from the keyboard and take your medication.
    Dude--Take your medication. I didn't post any such thing. I was replying to the person who thinks they need to get guns and actually think there will be riots. SO beyond unbelievable.

    I am stunned that you think NOT wanting people to think it's OK to talk about buying guns for the riots is bad, childish, and hate-filled, and it's spewing hate?????
    Last edited by Beentheredonethat; Nov. 4, 2012 at 12:52 AM.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    " Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat
    But, but, you're OK with the R's wasting money and time putting up 92 bills in the last 4 years to ban abortion and control a woman's body? "

    Quote Originally Posted by LMH View Post
    proof? or more of you just spewing nonsense?
    Wow. Are you guys serious? You REALLY don't know the R brigade against abortion rights?

    "Since the tea party helped pull the GOP back into power in 2010 -- under the guise of controlling government spending -- close to 1,000 anti-abortion bills have been introduced across the country."
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/opinio...ion/index.html

    Here's more of what they were doing. It's a day by day list:
    http://republicanjobcreation.com/

    Here's the R platform, on their website. The "Renewing American Values" pages is a doozy of taking away rights, including those of adults to marry and abortion.
    http://www.gop.com/2012-republican-p...enewing/#Item1

    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ion06_ST_N.htm

    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may...ation-20110508

    http://www.guttmacher.org/media/inth...endofyear.html

    http://www.americanprogress.org/issu...y-the-numbers/

    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/04...womens-rights/

    http://womensenews.org/story/reprodu...-rise-in-power

    http://www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/...es/008097.html

    http://www.politicususa.com/proof-war-women-2

    http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=407546

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tKxR_blog.html

    This one is Paul Ryan's personal favorite. I'll just post the whole bill.
    H. R. 212
    To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

    IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    January 7, 2011

    Mr. BROUN of Georgia (for himself, Mr. AKIN, Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. BARTLETT, Mr. BISHOP of Utah, Mr. CARTER, Mr. CHAFFETZ, Mr. COLE, Mr. CONAWAY, Mr. FLEMING, Mr. FORBES, Ms. FOXX, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. GARRETT, Mr. GINGREY of Georgia, Mr. GOHMERT, Mr. JONES, Mr. KING of Iowa, Mr. KINGSTON, Mr. KLINE, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. LATTA, Mr. MANZULLO, Mr. MARCHANT, Mr. MCHENRY, Mr. MCKINLEY, Mr. MILLER of Florida, Mrs. MYRICK, Mr. NEUGEBAUER, Mr. OLSON, Mr. ROE of Tennessee, Mr. ROGERS of Kentucky, Mr. ROGERS of Alabama, Mr. ROONEY, Mr. SCALISE, Mr. SCHOCK, Mr. TERRY, Mr. THOMPSON of Pennsylvania, Mr. WESTMORELAND, Mr. SAM JOHNSON of Texas, Mr. HERGER, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, Mr. RYAN of Wisconsin, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of California, Mr. ADERHOLT, Mr. BACHUS, Mr. CRAWFORD, Mr. LONG, Mr. PEARCE, Mrs. BLACK, Mr. GIBBS, Mr. HUELSKAMP, Mr. LUETKEMEYER, Mr. ROKITA, and Mr. WITTMAN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

    A BILL
    To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

    Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

    This Act may be cited as the `Sanctity of Human Life Act’.
    SEC. 2. DECLARATION.

    In the exercise of the powers of the Congress, including Congress’ power under article I, section 8 of the Constitution, to make necessary and proper laws, and Congress’ power under section 5 of the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States–
    (1) the Congress declares that–
    (A) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being, and is the paramount and most fundamental right of a person; and
    (B) the life of each human being begins with fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent, irrespective of sex, health, function or disability, defect, stage of biological development, or condition of dependency, at which time every human being shall have all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and
    (2) the Congress affirms that the Congress, each State, the District of Columbia, and all United States territories have the authority to protect the lives of all human beings residing in its respective jurisdictions.
    SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.

    For purposes of this Act:
    (1) FERTILIZATION- The term `fertilization’ means the process of a human spermatozoan penetrating the cell membrane of a human oocyte to create a human zygote, a one-celled human embryo, which is a new unique human being.
    (2) CLONING- The term `cloning’ means the process called somatic cell nuclear transfer, that combines an enucleated egg and the nucleus of a somatic cell to make a human embryo.
    (3) HUMAN; HUMAN BEING- The terms `human’ and `human being’ include each and every member of the species homo sapiens at all stages of life, beginning with the earliest stage of development, created by the process of fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent.
    Last edited by Beentheredonethat; Nov. 4, 2012 at 01:05 AM.


    1 members found this post helpful.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Oct. 12, 2005
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    I reiterate. If that's what you're most worried about, I feel sorry for you.

    Our country's got a lot more serious problems than that.

    And the UN does have a bill in the works that would be a precurser to rescinding our arms. The un also has a bill proposed to tax the internet. And there are several other bills being proposed in the un that would infringe on America's self government. All in the push forward to Global governance.

    And the internet is FULL of promises to riot from all over the country. So, yeah, people are a little nervous and want to protect themselves.

    Lots of threats to assinate Romney if he's elected.

    Yeah, those liberals sure are tolerant.

    But you just keep your eyes on those threats to abortion rights.


    3 members found this post helpful.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Bill Maher doesn't need to stir it up.....people are already all over twitter talking about assassinating Romney or rioting if he is elected.
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    1 members found this post helpful.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Aug. 14, 2004
    Posts
    7,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tle View Post
    I refused to watch any of the debates because of the black-out of including 3rd party candidates. What good is a debate if not everyone is allowed in?? However after reading the "fact check" articles afterwards, NO ONE who is voting for Romney or Obama can take the high road on lying. BOTH candidates were mentioned as outright lying or exaggerating the facts, whether intentional or not.

    Why can't we just agree.... both are liars, both want bigger government in our lives (just a slight difference on how).
    you might be interested to know that Pacifica radio's Democracy Now, broadcast all the debates on a time lag and invited all the other candidates to participate - so in effect you got all candidates answering questions.....

    It was a stark reminder at just how far we have traveled down the path of the Non Fairness Doctrine.

    First Debate

    Second Debate

    Third Debate



  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    I reiterate. If that's what you're most worried about, I feel sorry for you.

    Our country's got a lot more serious problems than that.

    And the UN does have a bill in the works that would be a precurser to rescinding our arms. The un also has a bill proposed to tax the internet. And there are several other bills being proposed in the un that would infringe on America's self government. All in the push forward to Global governance.

    And the internet is FULL of promises to riot from all over the country. So, yeah, people are a little nervous and want to protect themselves.

    Lots of threats to assinate Romney if he's elected.

    Yeah, those liberals sure are tolerant.

    But you just keep your eyes on those threats to abortion rights.
    Wow. You're seriously refusing to read anything, are you? Nope. Abortion rights are just ONE of the many things to worry about. You can't understand I'm responding to ONE thing at a time?

    You're scared about riot threats from twitter and the internet??? Are you an adult? I am not kidding. I am having a major hard time believing this.

    And, of COURSE you were fuming mad at the many, many, many threats to assassinate Obama if he was elected last time. Did you prepare for the riots? Were you appalled at the people saying that?

    I hear people like you on the radio, but it's hard to believe there are real people like this. But then, there is my crazy, greedy, horrid step-father that says the same thing, living off the government teat because he got his, so, yeah, I know you exist.


    3 members found this post helpful.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    An, I agree with tie. There is no high road anymore or any truth. We need a complete revision of the system. We need to get rid of the Citizens' United decision to allow unlimited money from anyone or anyone to be anonymously give to politics, and there needs to be ONE pot ALL candidates share. And getting rid of all parties would really help a lot--then people don't get to spew "liberal and conservative" with no understanding and pretend they are on the "right" side.


    2 members found this post helpful.

  11. #151
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat View Post
    An, I agree with tie. There is no high road anymore or any truth. We need a complete revision of the system. We need to get rid of the Citizens' United decision to allow unlimited money from anyone or anyone to be anonymously give to politics, and there needs to be ONE pot ALL candidates share. And getting rid of all parties would really help a lot--then people don't get to spew "liberal and conservative" with no understanding and pretend they are on the "right" side.
    Yes, I was fuming mad at people threatening Obama. That is unacceptable no matter which side you are on. The difference is on one side it gets denounced and on the other it gets ignored.

    And you are just another nobody spewing what you want and pretending you are on the "right" side like everybody else. Difference is, that is OK for you but not for anyone else. Liberal tolerance at work again....tolerate everybody that agrees with YOU.
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    2 members found this post helpful.

  12. #152
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Well, good. We agree. Threatening and childish behavior is unacceptable. We don't agree that it is only denounced on "one" side.

    Try not to sound so hateful and say things like "spewing." I give my opinion, and when challenged, give the links to support it. Yeah my "liberal tolerance" is so bad for being stunned at people calling for buying up guns and thinking there will be riots.

    I tolerate people who can explain their views and have something to say. I do not tolerate the name-calling, ganging up, belittling, constantly changing focus of those who only "..tolerate everybody that agrees with YOU."

    Huntertwo and I vehemently disagree, but we are friends and email regularly. I suspect Minne and I could be, too, and it's hard to do the name-calling when it's someone you actually know. From what I read on the other thread, I can understand her focus on just one thing and emotion about it all, though this is not the appropriate way to vent it.

    I have carefully tried to explain everything everyone was confused about. I have not followed you around to denounce you. Want to talk? State your facts, back them up, and talk about one subject at a time.


    2 members found this post helpful.

  13. #153
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat View Post
    Well, good. We agree. Threatening and childish behavior is unacceptable. We don't agree that it is only denounced on "one" side.

    Try not to sound so hateful and say things like "spewing." I give my opinion, and when challenged, give the links to support it. Yeah my "liberal tolerance" is so bad for being stunned at people calling for buying up guns and thinking there will be riots.

    I tolerate people who can explain their views and have something to say. I do not tolerate the name-calling, ganging up, belittling, constantly changing focus of those who only "..tolerate everybody that agrees with YOU."

    Huntertwo and I vehemently disagree, but we are friends and email regularly. I suspect Minne and I could be, too, and it's hard to do the name-calling when it's someone you actually know. From what I read on the other thread, I can understand her focus on just one thing and emotion about it all, though this is not the appropriate way to vent it.

    I have carefully tried to explain everything everyone was confused about. I have not followed you around to denounce you. Want to talk? State your facts, back them up, and talk about one subject at a time.
    I am not hateful. I am tired of the left view being presented as the only correct view and anyone else is one of those bitter, angry folks clinging to their guns and their religion. You are really calling me hateful for using the word "spewing" when you used "spew" yourself in the post above mine?!? This is what I am talking about....OK for you but you want me to change my tone. Lol.

    I haven't followed you around to denounce you, maybe you are thinking of someone else. I am later coming into this thread. I completely disagree with you, and that is OK.
    I believe Maher was way out of line, I believe people have the right to buy a gun if they want and are legally allowed, and I believe it is out of line for people to talk about rioting or assassinating a president (any president) on twitter, etc. The same way I think the looting planning was atrocious. I don't think voting is the best "revenge" for anything, and I think it is okay to point out the hypocrisy of the left to "tolerate" that kind of language while denouncing anyone on the other side who would talk that way. Or are you telling me you think it is perfectly OK for Glenn Beck to talk like the idiot that he is?

    That doesn't make me hateful, nor does it make me "wrong."
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    2 members found this post helpful.

  14. #154
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    OK so you're sounding hateful with words like "spewing." If I went around saying you were spewing and saying right wing nut media, republitard, Mitt Robbed me, you would called me hateful. The name-calling is ridiculous. And I am tired of the right "being presented as the only correct view and anyone else is one of those bitter, angry, crazy folks."

    You're not following me around, but you and a few others are following others around and constantly picking on them.

    I do not know what Maher said. He is a comedian, isn't he? AS I said, I think any of it is either just plain stupid or crazy to talk about rioting and buying guns to "prepare."

    I don't see the "left" tolerate anything, so no clue what you're talking about. I don't listen to Beck or that other disgusting fear monger because they are so all about riling people up to hate. All of it is unacceptable, AS I SAID.

    I did NOT say you were hateful. I said saying things like "spewing" makes it sound as such. I think if you really want to have an honest discussion and get somewhere, stop with the hyperbole and dramatic words and just get to the point. You seem to be getting upset when I take your own words and change them slightly to the "other" side. If it makes you upset if I copy the way you are writing, then what does it say about your verbiage?

    Is there something specific you want to discuss? I'm sort of done with the hateful thing.


    2 members found this post helpful.

  15. #155
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat View Post
    OK so you're sounding hateful with words like "spewing." If I went around saying you were spewing and saying right wing nut media, republitard, Mitt Robbed me, you would called me hateful. The name-calling is ridiculous. And I am tired of the right "being presented as the only correct view and anyone else is one of those bitter, angry, crazy folks."

    You're not following me around, but you and a few others are following others around and constantly picking on them.

    I do not know what Maher said. He is a comedian, isn't he? AS I said, I think any of it is either just plain stupid or crazy to talk about rioting and buying guns to "prepare."

    I don't see the "left" tolerate anything, so no clue what you're talking about. I don't listen to Beck or that other disgusting fear monger because they are so all about riling people up to hate. All of it is unacceptable, AS I SAID.

    I did NOT say you were hateful. I said saying things like "spewing" makes it sound as such. I think if you really want to have an honest discussion and get somewhere, stop with the hyperbole and dramatic words and just get to the point. You seem to be getting upset when I take your own words and change them slightly to the "other" side. If it makes you upset if I copy the way you are writing, then what does it say about your verbiage?

    Is there something specific you want to discuss? I'm sort of done with the hateful thing.
    Unreal.. so again to be clear - OK for you to use "spew" but hateful for me to use "spewing" and by disagreeing with you on this thread I and others are following others around and constantly picking on them. Uh, so if I disagree with you here and someone else on another thread I am picking on them? To be clear? Because it seems to me I am disagreeing with you.

    I take issue with the fact that Maher said on his show that we shouldn't vote for Romney because black people know where we are and they would come for us. Now, I know being the slimy idiot (in the same category as Beck) that he is, he was likely joking. But it was reprehensible. Period.

    And if you honestly cannot look at your own posts and see the very name calling, derogatory hyperbole you are accusing me of using, then I am sorry for you. Don't use those tactics and then tell others it isn't OK because you will get called on it.
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    3 members found this post helpful.

  16. #156
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Oh, and you used "spewing" in post 144. Pot, meet kettle.
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    3 members found this post helpful.

  17. #157
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Yes, I KNOW. Like I SAID, EVERY time I copy your words and put them back at you, you get mad. Want to think about that? Mirror? I actually AM doing it on purpose.

    "I take issue with the fact that Maher said on his show that we shouldn't vote for Romney because black people know where we are and they would come for us. " It's JOKE. He's a COMEDIAN. Look him up. How can anyone take this seriously?

    Not even in the same category as talk show hosts who spend hours venting hate non-stop and ARE serious.

    Just as it is reprehensible candidate to say he doesn't care about the 47% because they are all living off the government teat. Look it up. its' on video.

    And if you honestly think mirroring your wording to show you how you are posting and giving actual facts is so horrid, then there is no point in talking. You won't listen.

    Any actual FACTS you want to dispute, discuss? Or do I just keep copying your posts, change a few words, and then you get mad at me because I'm doing what you do?


    2 members found this post helpful.

  18. #158
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Oh, I am far from mad. You don't matter that much to me, so don't give yourself too big a pat on the back.

    YOU are the one mad because I turned the mirror on you. Long before I posted anything at all disagreeable, you were using vitriol, angry words (including spewing) and telling other posters to go take their meds. You used spew and spewing before I did, then called me hateful for using that word. You can't see how funny and hypocritical that is?

    It is a FACT that Maher's comment was disgusting.
    It is a FACT that people on twitter and elsewhere are threatening to kill Romney or riot.
    It is a FACT that this is unacceptable behavior on BOTH sides.
    It is a FACT that the media is not making a big deal out of it like they did four years ago when it was the other way around.
    It is a FACT that a lot of people find nothing objectionable in the bill you posted above, and a FACT that a lot of people DO.
    It is a FACT that you are calling me out for the very SAME thing you are doing, and were doing to other posters before I came along, and cannot seem to see what a hypocrite that makes you.

    Get it?
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    3 members found this post helpful.

  19. #159
    Join Date
    Jan. 26, 2010
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    OK. Whatever. You are SO 100% right about everything. You're in here spewing FACTS on every single thread and telling everyone else they're all wrong and have not ONCE conceeded that there may be ANY other way to think.

    "It is a FACT that you are calling me out for the very SAME thing you are doing, and were doing to other posters before I came along, and cannot seem to see what a hypocrite that makes you."

    Oh dear. There I am using your own words again. Get it? Sigh.

    I hope you don't have a gun permit. Oh dear. That would be me interfering with your rights. Sort of like me telling you whether you can have an abortion or not.


    2 members found this post helpful.

  20. #160
    Join Date
    May. 4, 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat View Post
    OK. Whatever. You are SO 100% right about everything. You're in here spewing FACTS on every single thread and telling everyone else they're all wrong and have not ONCE conceeded that there may be ANY other way to think.

    "It is a FACT that you are calling me out for the very SAME thing you are doing, and were doing to other posters before I came along, and cannot seem to see what a hypocrite that makes you."

    Oh dear. There I am using your own words again. Sigh.

    I hope you don't have a gun permit. Oh dear. That would be me interfering with your rights. Sort of like me telling you whether you can have an abortion or not.
    Oh gosh, that hateful spewing word again.

    I'm not on "every single thread" telling everyone else they're all wrong.". There goes YOUR hyperbole again.

    Umm...I just conceded to another poster quite nicely that there might be another way to think on the Libya thread, thanks. I respectfully disagreed, but conceded they could be right. Put that big ol' paintbrush you are tarring me with in the trash.

    I do have a gun permit, thanks, and more than one gun. Does that worry you?

    Sounds like you may be the one with irrational fear issues.
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

    Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden


    1 members found this post helpful.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jun. 28, 2012, 10:41 AM
  2. Please vote for us!
    By akhunterrider in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct. 18, 2011, 06:31 PM
  3. Vote for WEG!
    By caryledee in forum Off Course
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug. 10, 2011, 09:46 AM
  4. Vote for me!!
    By farmgirl88 in forum Off Course
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb. 18, 2010, 07:57 PM
  5. VOTE!
    By Louise in forum Favorites
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: Nov. 12, 2000, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness