Quote Originally Posted by Anne FS View Post
One of the Kardashians has kids out of wedlock, too, but they have money, so it's okay.

I'm sure the HBB mother did want a better life for her kids, but that daughter is no worse that all the "pretty" celebrities popping out illegitimate kids right & left. Oh, yeah, and then there's Bristol Palin. (lol)

Sadly, Mama may have learned a hard lesson in life: when you look like she does, sometimes the only way you can get respect is to be tough and to (in self-defense) have a rough exterior.
I cannot believe I am defending a Kardashian... Kourtney is approaching 30 years old, and is a woman with a career (yes, modeling, owning her own clothing stores which she actively manages, and their numerous other ventures is a career) who -chooses- not to marry. She is educated and strikes me as a mature intelligent adult who happens to be on Reality TV. A little different than a fifteen year old teen mom who is unlikely to be able to support her child independently at this stage of her life.

On the subject of Honey Boo Boo, I do worry it will embarrass the girls later or already is doing that to the older girls. I can only imagine what their lives are like at school now. But June and "Sugar Bear" do love those children very much and I love that they make the best out of what they have although I cringe a little at, on the show anyway, how little healthy food they get.