The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Molly- I'm not having a problem with the feed! just what's playing LOL!!
    Aefvue Farm Ft.Lauderdale

Sorry but I can't really get behind any company that calls itself "The Global Youth Network" (aka iHigh). Maybe their name signifies the state of mind of the videographer--nothing seems to be in great focus! I'm having no problem with the stream but the quality, compared to other feeds (including many from Europe), is just awful. BTW, I'm on a Mac and also pulled it up on my iPad using iSwifter.

1 members found this post helpful.

I'm watching the live feed on embedded in COTHs coverage. International Jumpers are suppose to be starting at 5:20 but there's a hack class going on. IHigh's page doesn't show a live feed until 7:00. Nothing about International Jumpers, no links and not on the time schedule on their page. WTH?

http://www.ihigh.com/alltechequine/b...?silverlight=1 Should be the currently streaming $50k Open Jumpers Faults Converted class

ETA: I think iHigh sometimes switches links/file names as they go through and archive the feeds so not all of the links on the Chronicle's page are correct anymore.

Thank you Polymer, I must've had the wrong link.

Does anyone have a order of go or live results that are free to access?

EQTV and USEF Network spoiled us very badly!

I coughed up the whopping 25 bucks, now that I finally have power and internet!!

Hmmm.. since when is the Star Spangled Banner the anthem of Great Britain?

If anyone is wondering, Maclay order is up:
    http://www.alltechnationalhorseshow....ship_Order.pdf

Even the archived footage is buffering every 2 seconds for me.. I have a pretty quick connection and super speedy computer. I've tried playing it on Chrome and Firefox.. I really hope the Maclay isn't on iHigh

6am start time for Maclay warm up tomorrow.
    Life is short, ride the best horse first.

Quote Originally Posted by JmpR_1 View Post
    6am start time for Maclay warm up tomorrow.
    Better than the 2:30 and 3:00 a.m. schooling times at the old MSG!! (Kid you not: that really happened.)

I'm here and I'm having an absolute BLAST. Anybody who says this isn't the "real" National Horse Show either wasn't really THERE, or has never been HERE. It's magical and glamorous and I am loving it!!! If you're within reasonable driving distance I recommend coming in person. It is SO much fun!!! There are a lot more people here than it looks like in pics; it's just that no one wants to sit on the ends and the seating is GA so everyone packs into the side stand that you can't see. The shopping is wonderful and the people-spotting is even more fun than the show half the time!

Good luck to everyone showing this weekend!
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

Quote Originally Posted by War Admiral View Post
    Better than the 2:30 and 3:00 a.m. schooling times at the old MSG!! (Kid you not: that really happened.)
    Oh, they still have some crazy schooling hours. The 6:00 AM start is for the unjudged warm up class in the show ring.

Schooling schedule:
    http://www.alltechnationalhorseshow...._FINALISTS.pdf

Angry

Trying to watch this is unbelievably insanely difficult... we sure were spoiled with the other 3 indoor shows....BOOOOO to them!!
    Aefvue Farm Ft.Lauderdale

Yeah they have 6 a.m. and midnight tonight (I'm blowing off this morning but might stay late & watch some of that) but at least those are hours a rider would more or less be there anyway. I would hope show management isn't going to inflict 3 a.m. times on the kids/trainers again. Surely mgt. has heard the stories from the old MSG where they gave the 3 a.m. slot to the Good Hands kids one year and ALL of MSG and half the Hilton got TP'd before security called in the NYPD!
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

This. Is. Insane.

I *think* I am at the right place, but all I am getting are ads and "Your iHigh Broadcast has not started yet"

It is 9:30. When does the show frikkin start?

This is the site I am on. Is there another site?

http://www.ihigh.com/alltechequine/b...?silverlight=1
    "I used to have money, now I have horses."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helpus View Post
    This. Is. Insane.

I *think* I am at the right place, but all I am getting are ads and "Your iHigh Broadcast has not started yet"

It is 9:30. When does the show frikkin start?

This is the site I am on. Is there another site?

http://www.ihigh.com/alltechequine/b...?silverlight=1
    I don't think they are showing the maclay schooling so it starts at 1030 I think. Bummer, but after all the issues we've had with this show's online content.. who's surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by SSacky View Post
    I don't think they are showing the maclay schooling
    Then what's the point of having a live feed. Most everyone who watches indoors is for the GP's and the Medal Finals. Today's warmup was huge IMO and I'm very disappointed that ihigh didn't record it. Hopefully next year they show will partner up with someone else.
    Life is short, ride the best horse first.

O.M.G the feed sucks!!!! It will not go more than 20 seconds without freezing and buffering, followed by literally 4 strides of horse than repeating. And I am at home now on a very fast gaming computer with high speed internet.

Quote Originally Posted by War Admiral View Post

I'm here and I'm having an absolute BLAST. Anybody who says this isn't the "real" National Horse Show either wasn't really THERE, or has never been HERE. It's magical and glamorous and I am loving it!!! If you're within reasonable driving distance I recommend coming in person. It is SO much fun!!! There are a lot more people here than it looks like in pics; it's just that no one wants to sit on the ends and the seating is GA so everyone packs into the side stand that you can't see. The shopping is wonderful and the people-spotting is even more fun than the show half the time!

Good luck to everyone showing this weekend!
    I went last year and I completely agree - it WAS magical! Had a wonderful time and the atmosphere truly was special. Hopefully the word is getting out that that's the case!

I was going to try and pull up the feed on my iPad, but sounds like it might not be worth the trouble. Drat. Shades of the Olympics, eh?